0.9

all I have to say is ;))))))))))))))) enjoy
--------------------------------------------
lukes pov

i quickly fixed my hair, which decided to start messing up right as michael got here. mom thankfully went out to dinner with a friend from work. i heard a knock on the front door. he's here. my hand shook as i opened the door, but my nerves soon dissolved when michael smiled, holding his book bag in his hand. "hi!" he said. i had to remind myself to speak.

"hey, come in," i motioned him inside, waving bye to his dad. once inside, michael made a beeline for the fridge. he came back with an armful of food and soda. he plopped himself on the couch, grabbing the remote.

"hmm, oh look, the vampire diaries! wanna watch a few episodes?" he asked while opening a can of grape soda. i shrugged.

"sure, i mean, it's not like we have to study or anything," we both laughed, me going to sit by michael. i tore open a bag of chips, setting them between michael and i. a few minutes into the episode, it got pretty intense.

"dID YOU SEE HOW DAMON JUST- GOD I LOVE DAMON!" michael yelled. i couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm. he occasionally threw chips at me, which was ungodly cute. he also would lightly brush his hand against mine when i tried to grab a chip. it sent a wave of fireworks through me. i could feel myself leaning more and more on his shoulder.

i could practically hear his heartbeat and i swear it sounded like that one maroon 5 song, the one that made my mom cry. my own heart was about to burst from behind my rib cage. i wanted to stay this close to him. god, i wanted to be closer.

i guess he thought i was asleep, because he suddenly shifted his body, his arms pulling me into his chest. the tsunami of butterflies in my stomach didn't help at all. i was scared to move or breathe or blink because i was closecloseclose to him and i could hear the rhythm his heart made, and the sound of his breathing. it sounded like love.

i didn't move.

i didn't move.

i. did. not. move.

michael fell asleep, his arms still around me, his chin on my head. my mind was a mess, a thousand thoughts jolting around at once. i pushed them aside; for now, i was going to sleep. in his arms.

/ a while later /

he left.

( but that's okay because he left the vampire diaries on for me )

(( damon is hot ))

((( not as hot as michael though )))

----------------------------------------

and you thought I was gonna have smut or a kiss HA NO SORRY