thank you / sequel

hi guys ! this is my final authors note on this story, so im sorry if its cheesy lololol.

first, i want to say thank you to a few people.

1) to nicole :: aka lashtonvevo :: for being here since the start. she has been my best friend for almost 5 months and we met through her story "the babysitter". (( check it out ok its the shiz )) nicole means the fucking world to me and having her here to support me and this shitty story means more than she knows. i love you nicole.

2) to birdie :: aka resisted :: for being amazing. her comments honestly make me laugh and she is just a really cool person tbh. btw her story negatives made me cry. go read it.

3) to yOU GUYS BC YOU GUYS MADE THIS STORY HAPPEN !!!! without you all here, reading and voting, i would have deleted this story tbh. thank you guys. you all mean heaps to me.

okokok enough of the sappy shit.

yes, i got inspired by the song starry eyed by ellie goulding. no, i dont really understand the lyrics but the line

"everybody's starry eyed"

caught my attention, and i was all "iM gONNA WRITE a fanFIC LOLOLOLOL"

thus, starry eyed was born.

i have honestly no idea why this story got as far as it has, even though it doesnt have over like 10k reads i still think it has came far. i hated how the story moved half the time i wrote it, but having people motivate me to continue writing really helped me.

you are all prolly wondering :

WHERE THE HELL IS THIS SEQUEL JADEN ????!

oK ok. the sequel will be published right after i publish this.

the title is .............

supernova. :-) really cheesy tbh but iT MAKES SENSE OKOK !!!

this is so sad to say that this is the end of starry eyed, but it is the start of supernova so thats happy. thank you so much for making a sequel even possible. thank you for giving this story a chance. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

before i leave you guys, here is a joke.

why did the ghost use the elevator?

to lift his spirit lol

so, this is jaden signing off. peace out guys !! go read supernova !!

bye guys.