0.8(letter 1)

!BEFORE YOU READ!
I HAD POSTED CHAPTER 8 BEFORE (or I thought I had) WHICH WAS MICHAELS FIRST LETTER BUT I GUESS IT DIDNT PUBLISH OR SOMETHING SO THIS IS JUST IDK A REWRITTEN LETTER ! IF YOU HAVE READ THE LETTER SORRY JUST SKIP THIS ENTIRE UPDATE (so so sorry guys ok wattpad is dumb I wrote the letter on a laptop and I was positive it published but GUESS NOT)

first off thank you to everyone reading this story bc it recently hit 1k reads and I know that's not a lot but it is in my mind so thank you so much for reading it honestly makes me so happy ily all

also, I did have a few other stories published along with this one but I have decided to take them off due to the fact that trying to manage five stories at once is vvvvvv difficult. until this one is finished I will not be working on any other fanfics. also I was just losing inspiration which sucks bc I love writing :/ I will keep Train Wreck up bc it is part of my One Direction series that I'm honestly really excited about. aND GUYS guess what???? I'm writing a novel. like, an actual book.

I'm going to be typing it into my notes on my phone or handwriting it but I'm really happy bc I am going to stick to it and finish it. PLUS I am working very hard on getting my poetry published. HOW EXCITING! you guys don't know how happy i am right now. I'm doing stuff I'm happy with, and it is making my life so much better.

lastly thank you to my three best friends Bri, Alyssa, and Nicole for sticking with me and keeping me going :)))))) ily girls

-------------------------------------

dear luke,

i honestly don't know why im attempting to write, i suck at it. im literally sitting in my dad's car as he drives me to your house. i guess i should just say it huh? okay. here goes...

i like you.

i like the way you look when you concentrate.

i like how you smile and how you laugh.

i like being around you luke. you make my life, how can i say this without sounding sappy, cooler. yeah. you make it easier to wake up. that sounded kind of odd. god, if only you could see me. writing in this journal as my dad just glances at me from the drivers seat. i probably look dumb.

you remember telling me to write about disasters? i wrote about one. I didn't let you read it because, because what i wrote was 'you'. you're the disaster. yes you, little innocent luke, who can't stand to see people fold the pages of a book, who told me about how he wants to be a singer, who fucking smiles at me every time we see each other. you and your god damn smiling.

we're pulling into your driveway.

this is so stupid now that i think of it... me writing you letters.....

i'll write you another one next week.

- michael

-----------------------------

awh michael :)))))))))))