1.4

tHANK YOU FOR 2000 READS, 100+ VOTES, AND 20+ COMMENTS I CANT EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM !!!! my goal for this story since it really won't be that long is just to get it over 5k reads. it's a big goal but I feel like it can be achieved :))))

btW CASHTON ARE MAKING AN APPEARANCE IN THIS CHAPTER so sit back and enjoy :))))) ily guys

-------------------------------

luke's pov

grabbing my bag from the corner of my room, i hastily walked out of the house. i had a big test today in math and i needed to review my notes and study guide. out of the corner of my eye, i noticed two guys walking towards me. my face lit up.

"ashton? calum? what the heck are you guys doing here?" i exclaimed as i wrapped the two boys in a hug.

(( wtf luke no one says what the heck anymore ugh omf carry on reading ))

calum laughed as he said,"we are kind of looking for an apartment." i internally squealed.

"oh my gosh you guys are finally together! about time," i said. ashton blushed and looked at his shoes. those two had always been into each other. when i finally convinced ashton to ask calum out, they both spilled their feelings over pizza and soda.

the best part about seeing them together was they didn't care about rude comments or long stares. they loved each other and they weren't going to let people get in the way of them being together.

"isn't it early for you to try and be going to school?" ashton absentmindedly took calum's hand, making my heart twist at the gesture.

"i was planning on just sitting in the library. i gave a test today and i need to study," i explained. both boys nodded.

"do you need a ride?" calum asked. i shook my head.

"actually um-" my words caught in my throat as a shiny car stopped beside us in the road. the drivers door opened.

"morning luke. who's-" michael stopped when he noticed calum and ashton. his eyes lingered on calum for a second to long. automatically i knew they had history. good or bad i didn't care. "hi. i'm michael. luke's... friend."

"i'm ashton and this is my boyfriend calum. we're luke's other friends."

i felt like puking.

it was like introducing three nuclear bombs to each other and waiting to see which one blew up first. michael awkwardly rocked back and forth on his heels. "so, you still want me to drive you to school?" he asked.

after looking from calum to michael once more, i nodded.

"here, hand me your bag. i'll put in the car." i gave my bag to michael, and watched him walk to his car.

"is he your boyfriend?" ashton asked.

"no, i mean- we've kissed but nothing else. we both know that we like each other but we haven't tried being together i guess. it's kind of complicated," i sighed.

we've done more than kiss, i thought.

my mind flashed back to the day in his dad's car. shaking the memory from my head, i smiled. "if you guys aren't busy tomorrow after i get out of school, stop by the house. we can get pizza or something," i told them. they nodded, waving goodbye as i got into the car.

"they seem like nice guys," michael said softly, his eyes on the road. i had my feet propped up on his dashboard, my math book open in my lap with all my notes in it.

"they are," i said, trying to memorise the three ways to solve this equation. michael stopped at a red light. he glanced over at me and smiled. "what?" i asked, looking up from my notes.

"you look adorable is all," he blushed. i closed my book and set it in the back seat by my bag.

"kiss me," i said.

"what?"

"did i stutter?"

michael leaned over and gave me a small peck on the cheek.

"you suck," i muttered.

- later that day; after school -

after eating four pieces of cold pizza when i got home, i began working on my science homework. we were starting the section on electricity. ew. not my favourite but hey, school is school.

suddenly my phone rang. i slid to reply to the text. then i saw who it was from.

michael : hey luke, um, listen im kinda stuck on this science homework. can i maybe stop by for a while? im stopping by anyways so you can't say no :)))))))

sighing, i finished the homework and waited. waited for him to come knocking on my door. when he finally did, i opened it with a smile on my face.

michael plopped onto my bed. "come here," he held his arms out. i could've resist crawling over to him and letting him wrap me in a warm embrace. he smelled like vanilla. his lips pressed to the top of my head.

"what are we michael?"

"what do you want to be luke?"

my heart did a little thing in my chest.

"what do you see in me?"

"i see, a boy with blue eyes and blonde hair. i see a boy with too much intelligence to fit in his head. i see a boy who puts every single Calvin Klein model out of business. you are what i see and to be honest, i don't want to let you out of my sight."

the words just tumbled from his mouth like a river of feelings with enough momentum to knock me down.

my heart was a wreck and my head was fuzzy but all i knew at that moment was i was clumsily falling way to fast.

---------------------------------
tWO UPDATES IN A DAY HOLY

this chapter made me emo

by emo i mean emotional gOD GUYS

pLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BC I SAID SO

oh and should i do a character/author ask?????????? been debating on if i should but i wanted to let you guys decide.

I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STUPID STORY !!!

much love from me :-)