; character answers ;

im not even sad that birdie was the only person to ask a question bc just getting one question would've made my entire life tbh so for tHANK you birdie aka resisted :)) oh and in the answers, q = question and a = answer

-----------------

/ for luke /

q- how did your mom react to finding out you were gay?

a- well, she sorta didn't react ? she just kinda patted me on the back and said "i'm proud. and i already knew so it's okay." i was like "thanks mom."

q- HOW STEAMY WAS IT IN THE BACK OF MICHAEL'S DAD'S CAR WHEN YALL PRACTICALLY DID THE NAUGHTY

a- ummmmm pretty steamy i guess. not as steamy as jack and rose from titanic i can tell you that much. *laughs* but i like to think of it as pretty darn steamy.

/ for michael /

q- HOW CURIOUS IS BI CURIOUS???

a- as curious as you make it ???? don't worry, we are all a little bi if you're questioning your sexuality. if you aren't then.... bi curious is basically as curious as you want to make it seem i guess.

/ for calum /

q- if i'm allergic to kiwi (which i am) does that mean i'm allergic to you?

a- unless i'm part fruit (which i'm not) , no. at least, i'm pretty sure that i'm not part fruit. aSHTON AM I PART FRUIT ????

/ for ashton /

q- HAVE YOU AND CALUM DONE THE NAUGHTY?

a- WHY YOU NEED TO KNOW ALL UP IN MY PUSSY BOI!!!!! that was rude wow but to answer your question... let's just say calum has gotten us kicked out of like two apartments for being too loud. ;)

/ for mE !!!! /

q- will you marry me?

a- do you like loud music? will you buy me pizza? can we cry over michael clifford? cAN WE CUDDLE AND WATCH TEEN WOLF? if so, then yes. i'm yours.

----------------------

ily gUYS A LOT BYE