2.5

listened to is there somebody who can watch you by the 1975, shattered (turn the car around) by o.a.r, and loosing your memory by ryan star while writing this. idk dont ask. good luck while reading this chapter guys.

--------------------------------------

no one's pov

luke was dressed, his phone charged, and his mom was starting the car. they were about to leave to meet michael and his dad at the airport. luke wouldn't admit it, but he was terrified. he was scared that if he saw michael getting on that plane he would lose it. crying was definitely going to take place. "you ready?" his mom smiled, looking at him with soft eyes.

he nodded, trying to force himself to be brave.

michael was getting this long speech from his dad that made him want to stab his eyes out.

"do not get a girl pregnant- and do not tell me you don't like girls michael, i worked hard on this speech," mr. clifford said. michael rolled his eyes. "okay son. listen. just, while you are over there, don't forget about us. me, or luke, or anyone. promise your old man that you'll remember us when you are all famous and stuff," his dad was looking at him so proudly, it almost made michael forget that they were going to be late.

he couldn't miss this plane.

both boys were shaky during their car rides. michael wouldn't stop fooling with his shoe laces, and luke kept twiddling his thumbs. their minds were both on the same thought.

leaving.

michael and his dad got there ten minutes before luke and his mom. the wait to see luke made michael even more nervous and sad and shaky.

luke didn't even bother to shut his own door when he got to the airport. he just walked (( okay he practically ran )) inside, scanning every face until he saw michael.

he was sitting on a chair, his dad beside him. he was dressed in those black jeans, his green day shirt, and worn out converse. he looked perfect. luke fell in love with him every time he saw him.

this was one of those times.

the hug they shared lasted for five minutes. michael forced himself not to cry. luke had no control over how many tears he shed into michael's perfect shitt. "there's still an hour till my flight leaves," michael murmured. luke just nodded his head, which was still pressed into the other boy's chest.

they spent that time sharing headphones and laughing at each other, the perfect way to end such a beautiful love.

"flight d-47 to los angeles, california is now boarding," a voice came over the speaker system.

luke felt his chest tighten.

michael didn't want to let go. not yet.

they walked hand in hand as far as they could. michael turned to luke, his eyes glistening with tears but a smile on his face. he was smiling for all the memories he had made with luke. all the kisses, all the laughs, all of it. he smiled, for being able to know luke hemmings.

luke's lips formed a small smile, even though his heart and mind were telling him to cry. "you promise to text me? call me? write?" he asked.

"i promise," michael held his pinkie up, and luke entwined his with michael's.

they gave themselves one final hug.

michael pressed his lips to luke's one last time.

then, michael got on his plane, whispering a silent,"i love you," to the boy who was so in love with the stars.

and luke? he climbed back in his car, along with his mom, whispering,"i love you," to the boy who had stars in his eyes.

-----------------------------------------

halfway through writing this, one by ed sheeran came on and i started crying. lololol @ me.

there is still an epilogue guys dont worry. then, the sequel !!!! you guys wanna know the title??

sIKE yall are gonna wait hA !!!! love yall <3

hope you didnt cry niagara falls while reading this