0.5

ok im back hi how have you been?

IM ACTUALLY KINDA HAPPY BC LIKE 600 PEOPLE ARE READING THIS WHY IT SUCKS GUYS

here's the chapter :) :)

---------------------------------

lukes pov

my hands gripped the edge of the bathroom sink as i mentally slapped myself silly. why did i lie and say i had to study or work WHY DID I LIE IN THE FIRST PLACE and turn him down???????

i felt like a complete idiot. i turned down michael clifford. i spent the rest of the day feeling like a fool and once the last bell rang, i hurried to my bus.

as i sat down, i heard the bus driver ask a kid,"you only ridin' for today?"

the kid responded with,"yes. just for today."

michael sat beside me, a grin plastered on his face. "hi luke," he said. i stammered.

"w-what are you doing?" i asked him, feeling quite odd since his leg was pressed up against mine in this small seat.

"my dad agreed that i need desperate help in math, so he said i could come to your place and study or whatever nerds do," michael said this while pulling a nintendo out of his bag. one of those nintendo ds things.

"my mom isn't home today. she's working late and she doesn't-" i started.

"luke, it's to help me get better at a subject in school not a fucking slumber party. it's okay," michael laughed, tapping away at the game. i rolled my eyes at him. he hit pause and slowly lifted his head to make eye contact with me. i looked at his eyes, really really looked and to be honest, i thought they were beautiful. "you know, you'd look good with a lip piercing."

i shook my head. "my mom would kill me," i said quickly. he chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

"you'd still look good with one," he mumbled, hitting play and starting to tap away at the game once again.

maybe i could spare a few hours to study.