A/N: A Small Break

Before you freak out, I'm not going on a super long hiatus or anything. I'm just sick and stressed and I need some time off. This book is definitely much harder than my other one to write. I love this book, the characters, the story, and all of you, the readers so much— that said, this is still a challenge. 

I'll just be taking a small break to give myself some time to write at my own pace, and hopefully, I'll be back and writing for real in a week. I'll be putting out a Halloween special, so don't tune out.

I'm sorry about this, everyone. It's just, life happens and right now life is happening really hard for me. I'll do my best to get back on track, as well as decide on an updating schedule, but there are no promises about that being soon. 

In the meantime, I have another book you can read. It's called Love + Lucca, and I will e continuing that without stop. The reason I can still work on that is that it's much more lighthearted and less thought goes into it, much like the first few chapters of 'Remix' (excluding the introduction).

I hope you all understand, and I apologize in advance to those who cannot. I'll do my best to get everything sorted out soon.

-W__T