Non-Cannon Side Story: Mayhem Halloween Special

"You know what time of year it is~" Toga sang, spinning slightly around the room.

"It's time for Spooktober memes?" Shigaraki asked hopefully.

"Nope! It's Halloween carol season!" Kirishima cheered just as happily.

"Ugh..." (Y/n), among with the few others in bar groaned.

"Fuck this," Bakugou retorted, glaring into the puppy-dog eyes Kirishima and Toga were giving him.

"I'm not doing this crap again," Dabi protested.

"I second that," Shouto said gruffly, standing to leave.

• • •

Kirishima grinned as he threw small pebbles against the window of Izuku's second story apartment. Deku, finally tired of the banging, walk up to his window, where he was met with quite the sight.

"On the first night of Halloween my true love gave to me," the villains sang, "a vulture in a dead tree~"

Deku should have thought to arrest them, but he just snickered at their costumes.

"On the second night of Halloween my true love gave to me, two flying bats and a vulture in a dead tree~"

Deku got out his phone and started taping the footage to text to his friends and fellow heroes.

"On the third night of Halloween my true love gave to me, three black cats, two flying bats, and a vulture in a dead tree~"

Baku and Dabi scowled, unable to believe they had somehow gotten sucked into this.

The group continued singing and the current number one hero just watched in amusement. He barely noticed that Toga and Kirishima were the only ones enjoying it.

(That's all folks! Sorry it was so short, I'm just feeling well as of late... Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed, and hopefully I'll be done with this hiatus soon!)