Chapter Eleven: Turn For The Worst

'Citizens of Kantō, Your Program Has Been Interrupted For An Emergency Announcement'

The four males had just begun to adjust to their everyday lives again. Todoroki was back, they were doing small time things, and (Y/n) and Todoroki's relationship was getting better. Needless to say, the background noise from the television suddenly leaving with a flash of the screen was a surprise. 

"Dear people of the Kanto region, if you can leave the region in the next twenty-four hours or less, we strongly encourage you to do so. The eternal villain, All For One has resurfaced and is making detrimental threats to the public, and Mt. Lady has been reported missing. Our heroes are preparing for the worst, and you should too. A word from out Symbol of Peace?"

"Everyone, don't panic. All For One hasn't acted yet. Myself and my fellow heroes will handle this once and for all, but it may not be safe while we're doing so. Getting out of Kantō is good in itself, but many of us recommend you try to get as far as Kinki or Northern Took if possible."

"Thank you, Deku. Now, we'd like to warn you that going by plane is-"

· · ·

"... Mayhem and your so called 'Symbol of Peace,' none of you are safe. Enjoy your days."

Mina was horrified as she stared at her phone. The footage of the threat had just appeared on her screen an hour after the emergency announcement. She'd come across All For One before, but she knew he was going easy on her. She knew she had to be prepared for the worst, but she was still terrified. This was the villain that had ended the legendary hero, All Might, and survived. What chance did she have?

"Ashido?"

Mina's head darted up in alarm. She stared at the blond in front of her dumbly for a moment before recognition fell over her. 

"Monoma? You're back in Japan?"

"Yes. You were friends with (Y/n), right?"

"I, yes, why?"

"I don't care that he's a villain, you need to tell me where I can find him."

"Monoma—"

"I know you know," Monoma pressed. 

· · ·

"Risa, things might be about to get ugly..." Deku lamented, looking over at her from their doorway.

"I don't care, I'm not leaving." she didn't budge.

"Risa, please, what if something happens to you?"

"Then that's my fault."

"Risa."

"Izuku. I'm not leaving."

· · ·

Kirishima was pacing around the room and Todoroki ran his hand through his hair nervously. Did All For One know where they were? Who would have told him, and why? None of their hero friends would rat them out like that, right?

"Should we leave?" Kirishima asked aloud, turning towards (Y/n), who was researching something.

"I'm not sure..."

"If I have a say in it, then I say hell no," Bakugou stated. "I don't want to give your asshole dad the satisfaction of running us out of town."

Todoroki mumbled for a moment. "I... agree with Bakugou. I also can't just leave Touya to deal with whatever happens alone."

Harsh knocking on their front door made Kirishima jump. Without thinking, Bakugou opened the door for whoever had arrived. He didn't expect to see who he saw in the slightest.

"Is (Y/n) here?" the blond asked.

(Y/n) wasn't sure why he felt panicked and relaxed so suddenly, but he knew at least that he'd never forget that voice. He made eye contact with the man he' sworn to stay away from, a sick feeling taking over as something held only felt once rose inside him. 

"Monoma."

"(Y/n), I came back to Japan a while ago because something felt off and I think it has to do with you, or worse — us." Monoma spoke quickly, hardly giving (Y/n) time to process the information.

"What?" things were starting to click. "you can't be serious."

"How long do you think the civilians of Kantō will be gone?" 

"Why?"

"I don't know if you've noticed, but even I've heard that the League of Villains has changed since you left. I say we have six months, (Y/n), before things truly go to hell."

"If we have so long, why are people panicking now?"

"Six months is how long it will take them to destroy the region little by little. It still isn't safe for people," Monoma said. "I've got to check some things out first, but you need to be prepared to come with me when the time comes. Something tells me that it'll be easier to travel after things go to shit."

"What are you guys taking about?" Todoroki asked.

"Shouto... I can't say."

"If anyone asks, I didn't come here. It would hurt my rep." Monoma stuffed a hand in his pocket. "I'll see you later, (Y/n). Oh, and the rest of you, stay out of this — it's for the best."

· · ·

"You bitch! You sold them out!"

"What was I supposed to do, huh?"

"Not this! Kirishima is your friend, and now Shouto is even more screwed."

"I was just trying to save myself, Dabi!"

"Yeah, well, I hope you get out of this unscathed, because your best friend and my brother sure as hell aren't, Toga."

(I'm sorry that the chapter was so short! I genuinely wasn't sure what else I should/could add to it. I didn't want to over pack this too much. Anyway, the next chapter might focus on Monoma a little more, though I'm not sure. Don't skip it, though! It'll probably still be important! But yeah, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!)

(This Was 900 Words!)

(Sorry Guys, No Extra Today!)