Arc Four; Hell Unleashed: Preview

· · ·

"You need to do better at your job, Deku,"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act oblivious, we all know you've been absent a lot lately,"

"Yeah, Deku, and you keep coming back with injuries... You also look more emotionally drained,"

"It's nothing, really..."

· · ·

"We're out,"

"Excuse me?"

"You get of him, you get rid of us,"

"Yeah, and you already made your intentions obvious, so we quit,"

"What are you going to do without us, without me, huh?"

"The same as we always have, dumbass," _______ paused, "we're going to follow him and do whatever he tells us too."

"We never took direct orders from you in the first place, so this won't be any different for us,"

"You guys are going to regret this,"

"That's what Iida said, but did we?"

"..."

"Exactly,"

"See you guys around, or hell, maybe not,"

· · ·

"Holy crap... guys? Is... Are you guys..."

"Shit- Kaminari-"

Said blond punched (Y/n) in the face, knocking him over before saying, "What the actual fuck, you guys?"

"..."

"Why'd you do it?"

"Kaminari, you wouldn't understand," _____ looked down after getting up to his feet, "and it's a long story, anyway."

"Well then spill, because the others and I sure as hell deserve an explanation, and I've got all night,"

None of them could hide the slight wetness in their eyes.

· · ·

"Kaminari,"

"Yeah?"

"I know that look..."

"What look?"

"You saw one of them, didn't you?"

"..."

"I'm not going to tell, here."

_________ handed the item in their hand to Kaminari.

"..."

"Well?"

"... All of them, and they told me why..."

"Why what?"

"Why they did it. Why they left us all,"

· · ·

"No,"

"(Y/n)?"

"No no no no no!"

"What? What is it?"

"That motherfucker... this wasn't supposed to happen!"

"(Y/n) what are you talking about!"

"He killed my dad!"

"Your dad? But..."

"He killed Aizawa..."

"He what?"

"That motherfucker really has it coming now-"

"(Y/n),"

"I swear on my dead body, that asshole will die by my own fucking hands. I'll kill off his last loved ones first, though. I'm going to ruin his life before I take it,"

· · ·

(AYE!!! That was the 'Hell Unleashed' [Arc Four] preview! Tell me what you guys think! Also, please recommend songs you would like to see at the top of the chapter! I think this will be the second to last arc, meaning that this will be a five-arc series. Anyway guys, make sure to point out any mistakes that are bothering you, and please vote if you are as hyped as I am for this story's progression! That's all for 2018, folks!)

(This Was 483 Words!)

(Note:)

[Last thing guys, this is important! I would like to invite anyone who wants to do a Paragraph-Switch write with me! A Paragraph-Switch is where two people write a short story together. The switch comes in because you take turns writing every other paragraph! If you would like to do that with me, just PM me with the code: "16-19". Just a little bonus; the code is not just random numbers. I'll follow anyone and everyone who can figure out what the code means!]