600 Follower Special (Semi-Canon): "Why Me?"

"Kid." (Y/n) shook the sleeping boy. "kid, wake up. We have plans for today."

"Ten minutes..." the teenager groaned, turning over.

"You said that an hour ago," (Y/n) deadpanned, "now get up before I have Shou freeze you."

"Okay, okay..."

"There we go, kid. Now put your clothes on and come downstairs, there are some people we're gonna go meet."

(Y/n) left the room with the vaguest of fond smiles. He came downstairs to see Kirishima making a protein shake. Bakugou was standing over his shoulder, more or less telling the redhead that he was doing it wrong. Todoroki was drinking coffee, sighing at the loud noise of Bakugou and the blender.

"You still drink those?" (Y/n) asked, eyeing the green liquid.

Kirishima grinned tiredly, still not totally awake. "Not really. This is for (Y/n). Finding one he could actually have was hard, and I wanted to see if he liked it."

"Oh, thanks."

"Still not used to there being two of you?" Todoroki questioned, smirking slightly.

"No. I feel like I'm talking to myself when I call him by his- our? Our name?"

"You might have to get used to it," the thirteen-year-old said, stepping around the older male into the kitchen.

"You have it easy, (Y/n). You don't have to call another person by your name," (Y/n) complained, grumbling it slightly.

"Yeah, yeah... what did you want to do today?"

"Mina managed to arrange for you to meet a couple of others your age that you might like."

"The fact that Aunt Ashido arranged this scares me," he responded, only partly joking.

· · ·

"Hey (Y/n)s!" Mina said loudly, waving, "Todoroki!"

"Hi Aunt Ashido," the thirteen-year-old greeted.

"Hi." (Y/n) waved back lazily.

"Hey, Mina," Todoroki said.

Mina was quick to hook arms with the teenager, rambling on about some job she had just completed. He didn't seem all too interested, but he humored her nonetheless. Todoroki snickered lightly at the sight. (Y/n) just shook his head half-heartedly.

"Oh, they should be over here, unless they wandered off," Mina stated, murmuring the last part more for herself. "I'm pretty sure you'll like them a lot! You guys will probably find a lot in common!"

"Are you sure? I'm not all that great at making friends..."

"You'll be fine, and look! There they are, just where I left them!" Mina's grin seemed to grow tenfold. "Guys! Come here!"

The two other teens walked up, having a bit of small conversation between themselves. One of them looked nice enough, but the taller of the two reminded the teen of the stories of a younger Bakugou — just quieter, maybe.

"Guys, this is (Y/n) Todoroki!" Mina said, using dramatic arm gestures, "(Y/n), this is Kota Izumi and Eri Aizawa!"

(Y/n) (the older one, standing and half watching the interaction with Todoroki) did a double take, catching Mina's gaze. Mina gave him an apologetic look.

"So, Kota, why don't you and (Y/n) do whatever boys your age do, and I'll send Eri over in a moment!" Mina exclaimed, playfully pushing them away.

"What's wrong?" Eri questioned, looking slightly concerned.