Chapter Three: Planning Ahead

"Hanta, hey," Kirishima said.

"It's been a while, how's it going?" Sero answered and asked.

"(Y/n) left again, and he wants us to leave, too."

"What? Really? Why?"

"I don't know, he couldn't tell us. Monoma came to pick him up yesterday after they made some sketchy plans when the first threat dropped."

"Monoma, as in Monoma from U.A.?

"I was surprised too."

"Why's that prick back in Japan, at a time like now nonetheless?"

"I don't know... Anyway, Shouto is set on leaving the country, which will be a pain. Leaving the region right now, especially knowing who we are, is going to be challenging enough, but getting on a plane?"

"That reminds me—I forgot to tell you guys that I'm leaving Japan soon myself. I've already found a nice agency in Montreal."

"Montreal?" Kirishima paused. "is that in America?"

"Canada, Eijiro."

"This is what happens when you decide to drop out of high school..."

· · ·

"Guys, I have news!" Kirishima said happily.

"What's up?" (Y/n) asked.

"Well, kid, I got us our tickets out of not just Kantō, but Japan."

"How the hell did you manage that?"

"I already said we aren't taking a boat, Eijiro."

"I didn't schedule a boat ride! It turns out that Hanta is leaving the country soon, though. He's heading to Montreal and I convinced him to take us with him. From Montreal, I figured we could do whatever was best for us."

"Holy crap, you actually did something useful."

· · · 

"So, you plan to find them after they ditch Kantō?" Monoma finally spoke up after hours of driving.

"Yeah," (Y/n) replied.

"How do you plan on doing that, genius? If you didn't notice, everybody in Kantō's cells were shut off over three years ago. Even if you could get ahold of one after you all leave, you'll have to get new numbers."

"We'll make social media accounts once this all blows over."

"I haven't kept up with Japanese news much since I left, but everyone has heard the name 'Mayhem' at least once. Whether it seems like it or not, you guys are still wanted criminals in this country."

"Okay, so no internet!" (Y/n) stated, frustrated. "I'll search for them myself, even if it takes a while. The guys are hard to miss."

"What if they don't stay in one place? They might go somewhere you've already been."

"..."

"You know, if I were Todoroki, I would just leave Japan a whole."

"What?"

"Think about it, you idiot. He's in charge of two adult children and an actual child. Would you want to keep them in the most dangerous place for them if you had other options?"

"I..."

"All I'm saying is that you've got to plan ahead, (Y/n). Because you didn't think to do that before, you've got to be prepared to break that promise you made."

"I would never do that to them."

"Are you sure? I've heard rumors that you've already done a great job of hurting them. I mean, don't a lot of couples decide to get or have kids so it'll solve their problems? Not that it ever works-"

The car swerved as (Y/n) grabbed his water bottle (which is, unfortunately for Monoma, made of metal) and slammed it into the side of Monoma's head. 

(Hey guys! I know this is super short and VERY late! I forgot to update, and I rushed through getting these chapters in top shape! I'll try my best to get the next update up on time, but I need you to understand the next chapter is technically the finale. I don't want Mayhem to end, but I shouldn't drag out a story just to keep it going up. This alternate universe I've worked on and love might be reaching its end. However, there will be multiple endings, rated from good ending to bad ending. There will also be a special ending! For the special ending, though, I need to ask a HUGE favor! I need original characters for the special ending, and I can't come up with them myself. If you have any OCs that you're okay with me using, please tell me! I literally need 33 male and 13 female characters. That's 46 characters, guys, 46! So please, if you're okay with it, please allow me to use your OCs! I'll credit you, and I'd be overjoyed if you had more than one for me to use! Thanks a bunch, you guys!!!)

(This Was 760 Words!)

(Extra:)

"Tell... tel..."

"Tell what? Tell who?"

"The sky is so..."

"No... no... not again. This cannot happen again! Tell me! What is it?!"

"I remember when I saw a bird for the first time..."

"No. No! Nonononono! Don't—"

"Your freckles are cool..."