⚔️2⚔️

"Oh this...this is a mess." Enya muttered holding up the shirt with a large tear on the left shoulder. "Mind explaining how you managed to tear the shoulder of your ceremonial shirt, prince Callum?

"Bait did it." The young prince stated, pointing to the glow toad that was sitting on his bed in his younger brother's lap.

"He thought he was playing tug-of-war with him." Ezran added helpfully. "And Bait won!"

"Well...I think I can fix it, I just need some red thread and a good needle." Enya said examining the tear. "It can be fixed, it's just going to take me awhile to make the stitches look unnoticeable. Anything else that needs fixing? Pants ripped at the knees, a blanket, a stuffed toy?"

"Can you fix my ripped boot?" Callum asked holding up a small boot ripped at the front. "I accidentally tore it yesterday when training with Soren."

"Well I could try, but my father doesn't have leather in his workshop. I could see if he does so I can patch it up, but I may need his advice to see if we can salvage it." Enya said taking the boot from him and placed it in the basket with other clothes and blankets she and her father needed to fix. "Anything else?"

"No, that's all." Callum assured her.

"Well I'll be sure to return them as soon as possible all nice and new."

And with that, Enya hurried out the room to drop off the basket in the workshop and find anyone else who needed something repaired. So far she had a boot and a shirt from Callum, a cape from one of the guards and a request from lord Vieren to make a cloak made by her father.

As she was hurrying through one of the courtyards, Enya then realized she forgot the way to her father's workshop. Was she supposed to head to one of the towers? Or was the workshop near the blacksmith?

"Are you lost?" Enya gave a small yelp of alarm and whirled around to see a young girl dressed in black standing behind her.

"Oh-oh! Yeah I'm a bit lost, trying to find the tailor's workshop to get these items fixed." She said gesturing to the basket. "And you are...?"

"I'm Claudia, I'm a mage in training!" The girl said happily and studied Enya. "You're Enya, right?"

"Yes?"

"Oh good! Papa said you'd probably get lost in the castle and he asked me and my older brother to help but he's busy training!"

"Oh? Well Claudia, can you help me find the tailor's workshop? I have some things to fix and I don't think my dad will be happy if I get back so late."

Claudia nodded and pointed to one of the large towers. "Papa says it's right there! Come on!"

Enya followed Claudia, grateful she didn't have to ask any of the guards and feel quite embarrassed. She happily answered the questions the young girl asked, like where was she from, did she make her own clothes, and so forth until they reached the familiar tower she and her father were shown earlier.

"Thank you Claudia, I don't think I would have found this on my own." Enya said with a sigh of relief when they reached they reached the tower. "Seriously this needs a flag at the top or at least it's own building near where my father and I are living in."

"You get to overlook the training courtyard, it's got a nice view." Claudia giggled as Enya set the basket down to open the door. "It's cool that you get to sew your own clothes."

"Oh it's fun, I get to pick the fabrics I want if we have them available and I get to design it as well." Enya said as she led Claudia into the workshop where her father was busy unfolding a bolt of cloth. "Hi Dad! Got some clothes and a boot to fix!"