The Cloak

A/N: It's almost November, season 3 is on it's way and I just wanted to write this sort of one shot chapter of fluff of Enya and Soren

Also Helpless is kind of fitting because that's exactly how Soren felt laying eyes on her the every time 😂

So enjoy this little update, after November y'all getting some new updates of the story!

⚔️⚔️⚔️

"Enya! Enya guess what!" Enya looked up when she heard the door get thrown open and barely had time to brace herself when she saw Soren come running right into her.

"I have a needle! Don't make me drop the needle!" She yelled as he came skidding to a stop. Amaya came running out from under the worktable barking and wagging her tail as she ran up to him, already searching for treats in the pockets of his pants.

“Look!” Soren yelled, gesturing to himself. ENya then noticed he was wearing armor over his clothes and was wearing the biggest grin she had ever seen on his face.

“What on earth are you-”

“I got initiated into the crownguard! I’m officially the youngest crownguard member in history!”

Enya’s eyes widened in surprise before she lets out a loud yell and jumps to her feet to embrace Soren. “YOU MADE IT IN!”

“I know! I made it in!” He yells as he pulled her into a hug and swung her around, Amaya barking wildly as she jumped around them. “I’m the youngest initiated member!”

“We need to celebrate this!” Enya exclaims when Soren puts her down. “Oh have you told Claudia yet? What about your dad?”

“Claudes was there, she witnessed it and wouldn’t stop hugging me afterwards, dad just gave me a nod of approval and a pat on the shoulder. As soon as the ceremony was over I had to run here to tell you!”

“Well, then I suggest you leave because I am gonna make you a present. Now shoo!”

“Aw come on!” Soren groans as Enya pushes him towards the door.

“Just go!” Enya says as she reaches for the doorknob to open the door. “Soren you’re too heavy!”

“Oh no! Gravity is coming down on me!” He groans as he leans back against Enya, who was struggling to keep him from falling on top of her. “Can’t stay up on my feet!”

“No it’s not!”

“Yes it is! It happened to me yesterday!”

With a groan, Enya managed to open the door and quickly shoved her friend outside before slamming the door shut. “Don’t come back until tomorrow, and I mean it!”

⚔️⚔️⚔️

“Enya, Soren’s outside sitting on the floor and staring at the door, should I let him in?” Damian asks as he pokes his head into his daughter’s room where she was sewing something.

“And for how long?” Enya asks, not even looking up from her task.

“Like...ten minutes. Shouldn’t he be patrolling the castle right now?”

“Probably on his break and waiting for his next shift.” Enya stops her sewing to hold something up. “What do you think?”

Damian could see she was holding a large black cloak with an insignia on the back and the underside of the cloak was a soft red color. Enya seemed quite proud of herself for this garment.

“Who’s it for?” He asks, already figuring out who it was.

“A certain guard sitting outside our door.” Enya replies with a small giggle. “He’s gonna love this!”