⚔️5⚔️

A/N: FInally we're onto the story line that goes along with the show! And over 3000 words too! Book one will be coming to an end where season 1 finishes, since I want the story to go along with what happens in the show. So once that happens this book will be on hiatus! However once season 2 is coming I will do a Q & A chapter for any questions you have on the story and on Enya and co.

Big thanks to those who read, voted and saved this story to their reading list, thanks to you guys Savior is now rated #4 in the #TDP tag on Wattpad and slowly making it's way in the top twenty of the Soren, Rayla, Callum and The Dragon Prince tags on this site!

Now let's see how Enya, Soren and the others are doing!

Two Years Later

"Almost...almost...just a few more stitches and we're done." Enya whispered to herself as she carefully stabbed her needle into the cloth and reached under the skirt to flip it up and examined the tiny stitches. "Yeah I'm going to need some more thread. Amaya, more thread please!"

Amaya, now grown up, lifted her head from her paws and bolted for the table, carefully grabbing the spool of thread Enya had been using earlier and handed it to her.

"Good girl." Enya praised as she took the spool from her dog and ruffled her fur with her free hand. "I'll give you a treat later, okay?"

"If you give that poor dog another treat she's going to get too fat." Damian scolded from his table.

"She's perfectly fit dad, always running around to deliver finished shirts and bring in whatever she finds torn. She's not getting fat any time soon, also she hasn't been near any male dogs so she's not pregnant either." Enya pointed out as she said the thread into the eye of the needle and carefully began to measure how much thread she needed. "And giving her at least one or two treats after doing some work won't be so bad. In fact she's content with having less treats."

"Because the princes, Claudia, Soren, and some of the guards give her a treat."

There was a loud knock on the workshop door, and before either of them could answer it it swung open and Soren stepped inside.

"And speaking of which, here's one of Amaya's favorite humans." Damian murmured as the young man shut the door behind him as Amaya scampered up to him and barked to announce her presence.

"Hey ya big fluff ball." Soren chuckled as he bent down to give Amaya a scratch behind her ears and gave her cheeks a squeeze. "Are you being a good girl by helping Enya and her dad out and behaving yourself?"

"Of course she is! She's the most well behaved dog in Katolis!" Enya scoffed and placed her tools down to turn around and face Soren with her arms crossed over her chest. "But that's not why you're here, got something that needs to be mended?"

"Hmm? Oh no that's not why I'm here either." Soren said releasing Amaya and stood up as Enya approached him.

"Soooo, whatcha need mister captain of the guard?" Enya asked when she reached Soren. "Dad and I are a bit busy and we need to finish these orders before-"

"You two have to leave." Soren interrupted, using that tone he normally reserved for being formal and serious. "You have until an hour before sundown to pack whatever you can carry and leave."

That tone. She always hated that authoritative tone Soren used when being serious. It didn't feel right, especially for a big goofball like him. She didn't mind when he used it in a joking manner, for she could always hear the humor under it, but this time she didn't.