Author Note || 2 ||

Hey guys! So after a lot of thinking, and I believe I announced it on my MB a while back, but I will be ending Savior on that final chapter of Through The Moon. However, Enya and Soren's story is not over yet.

Savior will be having a sequel! It will pick up where the fourth season of The Dragon Prince will begin, and maybe a week or two after it's release I will be releasing the first two chapters with a spoiler warning so no checking it out until you've watched the season yourself.

So now with that announcement out of the way, I'd like to thank everyone of you readers for taking the time to read this story; from those who had read it since it's first chapters and stuck around to read the final chapter, to those who just started reading and are just breezing through all three seasons and the TTM special chapters. I'd like to thank my friends and my sisters for listening to my ideas for every chapter and scene I was writing out, and for giving me ideas and correcting me on some things. To the silent readers, the ones leaving comments and votes on every chapter, and the ones adding the story to their reading list to view later - a big thank you to you as well!

It's been a good run, and I hope to see you in the next story, Warriors, coming soon when season 4 is coming to Netflix! See you then!