Three

Next parts will be my death

Three

"I'm glad you're nice to your admirers, unlike some boys who can't see their efforts doing such things..."

I sighed sluggishly. "I'll stop accepting now..."

"Bakit?"

Nagtaas ako ng kilay dahil sa gulat ng kanyang reaksyon. My sweetlips, so cute. Kahit hindi ko pa siya nahahalikan, I just wanna call her sweetlips because her lips is a heart shape that's making me wonder how sweet that heart can be.

"I'm courting you, ADC. I shouldn't accept confessions now. I don't wanna be insensitive when it comes to this."

"It's just all right, Elos. That's your admirers' efforts you shouldn't just snob. Hindi naman porque may nililigawan ka ay papahintuin mo narin sila sa gusto nilang gawin."

Nice, baby, but I can't really just accept confessions now that I'm courting you. Tama si Zarjiel, para ko na rin silang pinaasa kung tatanggap pa ako ng kanilang mga bigay. Though, if the painting's really for me, I don't know. Nakakahiya rin na masasayang ang effort nilang gawin iyon para sa akin.

"I won't stop them, Met. I'll just stop accepting and taking everything home." nonsense, Elos.

She sighed.

"M-Marami ka ba bang masyadong paintings sa bahay niyo?"

"Yup, very. Some of them were in my spare room. Pili lang iyong mga nailalagay ko sa kuwarto."

"Mga nagustuhan mo lang?"

Tago akong napangiti at tumango sa kanya. Hmm, of course. Marami na akong nagustuhan, halos lahat dahil talento iyon ng bawat pintor. Painting is the best messenger to dedicate the soul in all masterpiece they wanna share invisibly that we could still feel through it.

I'm courting ADC, for months. That's how I'm seeing art in every day with her, the way her eyes look at me, her smiling lips, angelic sweet voice and all her simple word is my kind of very beautiful seascape, kung gaano niya nabibigyan ng magaganda at tamang kulay ang bawat pinta niya ay ganoon niya rin akong nabibigyang kulay at buhay sa araw-araw na ginawang kasama siya.

Dito ako suwerteng matatawag, the very first chance to talk to her and the rest of the time with her since that day she gave a path in between us. A pathway in the middle of the tidal wave I'm going through that has an Ametrine at the end, how lucky to walk the challenge and have Ametrine after all.

Our first kiss, her first given kiss was hella surprising because she did it after a hard slap on my cheek that startled me big time. Para nga akong mahihimatay noong bigla niya akong hinalikan pagtapos ng pananakit, this woman is really unique in her own special way that's always attacking my heart to the fullest.

One thing is for sure, I'm so in love with her. Not just so, but very. The first time I saw her was the day she lost a competition, back in highschool. Iyon din ang unang litratong nakuhanan ko, katorse anyos pa lang siya at ako ay nasa huling taon ng highschool. I really appreciate everything she does because that were all together, raining me so much motivation and inspiration to redeem more, to challenge myself more and be a better man of steel for her, for the relationship I want to last with only her.

Simula nang bigyan niya ako ng karapatan sa kanya ay araw-araw kong dinarasal na sana ay hindi siya magsawa, na sana ay palagi lang matamis ang oras sa aming dalawa, na sana ay tumagal kami at hanggang huli.

"I don't believe in marriage." she said, one night we went to a cliff for our midnight out.

My heart contorted rigidly and looked at her.