02|ROSE

timeline: rose

Grayson stretches out on Caroline's bed, unknowingly letting out a rather lewd noise. She sighs contently and sits up, her eyes narrowing in annoyance when she sees the two vampires staring at her with wide eyes. "God, why do you guys feel the need to stare all the time?"

Damon smiles dryly. "If you didn't feel the need to make sex noises all--"

"So Sarah attacks Tyler and he pushed her away and she tripped and fell and she hit her head!" Caroline exclaims, her cheeks glowing from the events that took place. She had tried to rush the words out as fast ad possible to prevent the sex talk, but Grayson definitely got the hint.

Grayson smiles cheekily. "It's okay, little vampire. Sex is a natural act." She talks softly as if Caroline were a fightened deer.

Damon rolls his eyes. "Does Matt remember anything?"

"He thinks he blacked out but I think they were both compelled by Katherine." Caroline urges the older vampire off of her bed, her cheeks aflame at the look Grayson gives her. "That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident."

Grayson takes a place beside Damon and scoffs, his eyebrows drawn together. "He's a tool, Caroline. He doesn't need your help if he can flirt his way out of a situation."

"Tyler getting blamed for Sarah's death just opens up questions he can't answer and do you really think that it's a good idea for him to tell his mother he's a werewolf?" Caroline retorts.

"I guess not." Grayson grumbles. "But don't call him a werewolf. He doesn't deserve that title." She grins cheekily and looks up at Damon. "He's a teen wolf."

Damon frowns deeply and ignores the vampire, his eyes urging Caroline to continue so he doesn't have to listen to Grayson make anymore jokes.

"Right, well, that werewolf road leads straight to vampire boulevard!" She exclaims in her usual Caroline fashion. "I thought I was thinking fast on my feet." She explains.

Grayson follows the girl into the hallway, her brown eyes flickering around for any sign of the Sheriff. "Caroline, where is Liz?"

"Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley. They haven't found her body yet."

Damon sighs in faux sadness. "Oh, teens today and their underage drinking. Tragic."

"Did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?" Grayson asks the girl, rolling her eyes at Damon's antics.

"They were more gold with amber highlights." Caroline replies.

The Hunt girl pretends to be interested. "Oh."

"Can he turn into a wolf now?" The Forbes pauses her movement as she asks.

"Only on a full moon but now he has increased strength and who knows what else." Damon informs her. "I wonder how much Mason told him."

Grayson shakes her head in annoyance. "Those damn Lockwolves are gonna be the death of me." She glances at Caroline and frowns as she sees the teen texting. "Hey!" She almost snaps. "Did you tell him anything? Do you know what he knows?"

"Nothing, really." The blonde shrugs. "I don't think he knows much of anything. He seemed really freaked out and honestly, I felt kind of bad for him."

"Of course you did." Grayson grumbles in distaste for the Lockwood.

"He's got to know something." Damon says to himself.

"Alright, I'll ask him." Caroline chirps.

"Whoa, whoa, no you won't." Grayson says sternly, vamp speeding in front of the blonde when she tries to walk past her. "He can't know about us--hell, he can't know about you. His bite can kill you, Caroline. You can't be his friend, you just can't. Do you understand?"