preview

Secret

se·cret

not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.

Everyone has secrets. Sometimes small ones like saying you like someone's shirt when you really do not or that you enjoyed someone's dinner so you do not hurt their feelings. Other times you have huge secrets that could ruin yours or someone else's life entirely. They can disrupt your peaceful life in a simple slip of the tongue and once it is out, there is no getting it back.

Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph both have those types of secrets, both secrets big enough to ruin their relationship. Or will it bring them closer together?

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

welcome to my new story! i will not be posting the chapters for a while, but i am really excited about this and i really hope you guys find interest in it too!

warnings! this story will deal with lying to your partner (not for too long), transgender character, dysphoria thoughts, purposeful disregard of pronouns, abuse, and smut. i will attempt to warn you guys at the beginning of each chapter, but sometimes i forget!

please comment and vote, all that good stuff! it makes my day and helps me smile! also please suggest thing you'd like to see, because i want to write stuff you guys want, not just what mia and i want!

anyway, thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed it! i also hope it peaks your interest!

  ☆ courtney