trente-neuf.

Warnings: Drug Use (Mentioned only) , hating on debby (but we stan her don't forget ), Jish also makes an ass of himself, please be safe loves!

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" Tyler exploded, Josh leaping away from the goblin and looking at Tyler in fear. Tyler didn't spare one look for his boyfriend however, gaze hard on the goblin with the needle towards the blue haired man.

"This is Josh's house," she slurred, the drugs already taking ahold of her. Luckily for him, that meant he could go and rip the needle from her, letting the liquidize drug shoot out in the sink before tossing the needle out.

"That was expensive!" She screamed in rage, but Tyler paid her no mind, squaring his shoulders at her.

"Get out," he said in a deathly tone, thinking back on his training for being a teacher. Sadly, teachers had to learn defensive skills nowadays. Tyler especially wanted to learn after his encounter with Brendon. They came in handy since the woman practically charged at him. Josh attempted to grab her, but Tyler collided with her first. Lifting the drug addled woman over his shoulder wasn't hard and he simply carried her outside and tossed her off of him.

"Come back and I'll ruin your acting career by breaking your jaw." Tyler seethed, slamming the door. He glanced to the living room, but Olivia was not there. His eyes went to the steps next where Josh was coming down, probably putting Olivia in her room.

"Arms." Tyler said sternly, ignoring Josh's squawk of protest as he shoved his sleeves up and examined his elbows. Thankfully, no new scars were there. So Tyler could be as angry as he wanted.

"Gone before I get here, huh?" He snarled, shoving Josh's arms away from him once his examination was over. Josh's lost face twisted into one of anger as he stared down at Tyler.

"It wasn't like you gave me much of an answer! I didn't know when you were coming back!" Josh attempted to keep his voice down, but it was really no use since he was angry with himself and Tyler.

"Oh yeah? Were you going to shoot up before I could get back?" Tyler knew it was cheap blow, but he was not particularly in the mood for being nice and understanding. The barb had worked since Josh's face went stone cold in a second.

"Of course not! Why would I do that to my daughter?" Josh snarled, his face still rock solid but Tyler could see the anger there. Not that he cared all that much at that moment. He loved Josh and Olivia, but he could only feel his disappointment and anger burning through his veins.

"You can't lie to my face Joshua! I saw you reach for the needle! God knows what would have happened if Jenna didn't call you last night," He huffed, folding his arms over his chest. Mention of the original topic had Josh's face morphing once more.

"So I can't lie to your face, but you can lie mine? Why didn't you say any fucking thing about anything yesterday? You know being in a relationship means sharing what's wrong with each other right? I shouldn't have to hear from your friend that you are pissed at me and hurt!" Josh hissed, eyes flickering over Tyler to ensure that he was okay but keeping his angry posture.

"Relationships require you actually talking and noticing the other person!" Tyler exploded, forgetting for a second about the child upstairs, but he couldn't care right now. Josh was not going to turn this on him.

"Since that goblin showed up, you acted as if I was not there, left me to pay for her food as well as ours, and then on top of that, left me there! You didn't answer your phone and then had the nerve to grin at me when I finally got home! Then you come in proclaiming a sleepover and don't even ask if I could join you? That's not how you act in a relationship!" Tyler snarled, pushing Josh back from him.

"Had I known you'd be so jealous, I wouldn't have brought my friend over to visit!" Josh yelled back, getting up into Tyler's face. They were both vibrating with anger and seething into the others face.

"Why would I be jealous of some fucking junkie?" Tyler shouted, knocking him back, but Josh was right back in his face.

"Sorry I'm not like Sarah, I'm not participating in the race to see if who can get you hooked again," Tyler was surprised he got to finish his sentence before Josh swung his fist around to hit Tyler. Tyler had brothers however and wasn't going to let himself get hit. He ducked the hit and pushed Josh away once more.

"Don't talk about things you don't know about! You didn't have to deal with the shit that I have," Josh was breathing heavy, but Tyler was holding him back.

"You seem to forget that I used to get beat up for my gender," Tyler sneered, pushing Josh back once more. He didn't want to fight, but he wasn't going sit there and take it.

"Oh boo hoo, Tyler the lost little gi-" Josh, however, did not get to finish his sentence before Tyler punched him straight in the face. He could feel tears stinging his eyes, but he pushed through as he stormed up the stairs and started to pack his bags.

"Papa?" Tyler jerked around to look at the toddler by the door. Her face was red and wet with tears. Tyler wanted to feel bad, but he could feel his fingers trembling and the want to continue beating Josh black and blue. He knew Josh would end up like the rest of them.

"Are you mad at daddy?" Tyler moved over to her and crouched down slowly to not scare her.

"Just a bit," he lied, not wanting to paint Josh in a bad light, "but I'm gonna go stay with my friend for a bit. So I'll see you at school on Monday," Tyler leaned forward and pressed his lips to her forehead. He held himself there for a couple seconds before letting her go and brushing her tears from her face.

"Go play in your room now," he whispered, nudging her towards her bedroom.

"I love you papa," She pressed her lips to his real quick before turning to go into her room. Tyler glance up to see Josh, swollen face and all, leaning against the wall having watched his exchange with Olivia. He turned back into the room to grab his bags. He paused when he heard Josh walk into the room.

"Baby," Josh placed his hand on his Tyler's shoulders, but he shrugged them off.

"Don't touch me," Tyler hissed, grabbing his bag and walking downstairs. Josh followed him, attempting to stop him once more, but Tyler swung around making sure his bag slammed into Josh's chest so it knocked the air out of his lungs.

"I said not to touch me. Don't call me either." Tyler said, a sense of finality to his voice as he stepped out of house and got his car. He fought back tears as he reversed out of the driveway leaving his family behind.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Word Count: 1,198 

wow hi, look at me! i am honestly just anxious to get this story over with so i won't feel guilty if i make other stories! i really want to do requested one shots or something with little!Tyler, but like no one requests anything so i sad :(

let me know how you like this chapter!

until next time,

stay alive sunshines!

Ø 00001011 Ø onze Ø