vingt.

Warnings: Smut, a bit of body uncomfortable-ness, and I will warn you that I am cisgender female and I have no idea if this is how it really is for a transgender male! please correct me if this is offensive!

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Ah fuck... Ty not there," Josh grunted, shifting his hips under his boyfriend in protest.

"Shush Joshua, let me work," Tyler scolded, his tongue poking out as he focused on his task.

"That's my neck Tyler!" Josh whined, feeling the latex gloves and cold goop against his neck. Tyler let out a little snicker, tightening his thighs around Josh's hips when the older man tried to get him to move from his lap.

"What are you two doing?" A voice made Tyler jump slightly, smearing his goop covered thumb across Josh's cheek. The older man groaned and pushed Tyler out of his lap to wash his face. Hopefully the dye wouldn't stain his face too quickly. But then again, it was bright, firetruck red so who was he kidding?

"Hey!" Tyler pouted, getting up off the ground and going back to his task. Josh flinched away from the touch before realizing it was Tyler and let out a soft sigh in exasperation.

"Hales, can you at least tell me if he got the back covered properly? He won't tell me," Josh complained, grinning when Tyler nipped his shoulder. Hayley shook her head at the two and moved around Josh to examine the back of his head. She guided Tyler's hands to spread more at the nape of Josh's neck and patted Tyler's shoulder.

"Ty's doing a good job, besides making you a literal red neck," Josh glared at his friend, leaning back into his boyfriend's touch. Tyler beamed happily, kissing the bite mark on Josh's shoulder and carefully removing his gloves.

"Okay big boy, twenty minutes and then into the shower," Tyler instructed, letting his fingers brush Josh's exposed back. Since Tyler had never dyed hair before Josh had figured it was best to not ruin one of his shirts.

"Oh whatever will I do with those twenty minutes?" Josh hummed, grabbing Tyler by his waist and lifting him up onto the counter. The older man situated himself between Tyler's legs and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Ew, gross. I should've gone to nana's," Hayley groaned, already walking away from the bathroom. Josh grinned against Tyler's lips and let his hands move down to squeeze his hips. Tyler let out a small moan, hands trailing up to Josh's hair when the older man caught him.

"The dye honey, don't really want a red bathroom," Josh teased, wrapping Tyler's arms around his waist instead of his neck. He let out a laugh when Tyler's hands found his backside and attempted to pull him closer to him.

"Is that where you want me?" Josh whispered, ducking his head down to kiss Tyler's ear. The teacher let out a whimper and shook his head.

"No? Where do you want me than baby boy?" He asked, carefully kissing down his neck, wishing he had taken off his shirt too. Hayley had been in an out all day and Tyler was nervous for her to see. She was not exactly told yet, but Josh had a feeling she could tell.

"In me," Tyler whispered, not meeting Josh's eyes. The older man stiffened and stared down at his boyfriend in shock. Did Tyler just...?

"Do you mean that?" Josh whispered, all of his playfulness gone. He wanted Tyler to be sure of this, it was a big step. Tyler nodded his head, still not meeting Josh's eyes. He was focused on the little bit of hair that covered the space between Josh's belly button and sweats. Josh sighed, tipping Tyler's head up to look at him.

"Verbally Tyler," Josh said sternly, his other hand rubbing comforting circles on his back.

"Yes Joshua," his voice was small, but Josh heard him all the same. The, now red, headed man let out a small noise and knelt to bury his face in Tyler's stomach. The teacher yelped in surprise, clutching onto Josh's shoulders.