vingt-neuf.

"If this kid gets one more toy," Tyler giggles at Josh's grumbling, watching him carry in Olivia's presents while Tyler held the sleeping girl himself. He had offered to help, but the older man would not allow him to for some reason. Stupid macho men.

"I can help honey," Tyler offered, ready to place Olivia down to join Josh, but the red haired man quickly objected, shaking his head.

"I got it Ty, why don't you go rest?" Josh said, his breath labored and Tyler just rolled his eyes at him with a fond smile. He carried the toddler upstairs and to her room. He carefully got her changed and tucked away in bed. He stroke her hair back from her face, leaning down to peck her forehead. He stood back up, turning to leave when a small hand caught him.

"Papa?" Tyler hummed, sitting back down at her side when she tugged his hand.

"Are you going to be my real papa one day?" Tyler bit his lip, not sure how to answer the question. He didn't want to promise her anything, he was too afraid of breaking her heart to do that, but he didn't want her to be sad. God, did he wish Josh was here.

"I hope so peach," Tyler whispered back, deciding that hoping would be the best way to go with it then promising her. She seemed content with the answer, cuddling into his thigh as he stroke her hair. He made sure that her leg was levitated correctly and went back to stroking her hair.

"I'll never get over," Tyler jumped at Josh's voice, hand placed on Olivia's head so he didn't disturb her, "seeing you with her," Josh finished, moving into the room and running his own fingers through Tyler's hair. Tyler hummed, leaning his head into Josh's hip. It was a rather family-like image that they made.

"Come on, baby boy," Josh smiled, carefully helping Tyler up and kissing his cheek once he was on his feet. They both leaned over to give Olivia one last kiss before they both left the room. Tyler beamed at his boyfriend, grabbing his right hand and pressing a kiss to his ring that laid there.

"I'm gonna get you a ring the second the holidays are over," Josh promised, his own grin lighting up his face as he looked over Tyler. The brunet was stunning when he smiled and Josh couldn't help, but return it.

"You don't have to," Tyler murmured, smile never leaving his face as Josh slowly backed him into their room and then against their door as it closed quietly. Josh's warmth spread a sense of safety over Tyler and he grabbed the elder's hips, pulling him closer.

"No, I don't, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to get you one," Josh hummed, letting his lips tilt forward to press against Tyler's neck. Josh's hands found Tyler's hips as well, rubbing his thumbs against his hipbones. Tyler let out a small noise at the touches, tilting his head back into the wall.

"A nice pretty one for your beautiful fingers," Josh continued his whispering, nipping at his neck. Tyler frowned at his choice of words, pressing on Josh's hips to get him to back up. The red haired man moved instantly, staring at Tyler in confusion.

"Is that why you'd wouldn't let me help carry things? You want me to be feminine for you? A dainty little thing that you can spoil?" Tyler's voice was low, eyes narrowing with each word. Josh's eyes widened at Tyler's outburst, not sure what to say.

"You upset because I gave you the promise ring? That you weren't allowed to be the man," Tyler hissed, pushing Josh back angrily, but the brown eyed man grabbed his arm and pulled him close. Josh cradled his face, staring at him intensely.

"Is that what you think of me? You think I want you to be a girl, when you are clearly a man?" Josh whispered, wiping Tyler's tears from his face when realization flooded over Tyler's face.

"Tyler Robert Joseph, I love you as you are, no matter what. I am not emasculated because you gave me a ring of your devotion and love. I'm invigorated! It makes me want to shout from the rooftops that I have you to myself and no one else can have you. I want to give you that same honor, my sweet boy. I want to devote myself to you fully, show you that I am only yours and you are mine," Josh's rant was cut short when Tyler crushed their lips together. Josh instantly lifted Tyler into his arms, needing the man closer to him and in his hold. It had broken his heart to see and hear the fear on Tyler. Knowing that someone had hurt his love like that made him angry and want to change Tyler's fear.

"I'll never think of you like that Tyler, never. You are my equal in this relationship and you will stay that way," Josh pulled away from the kiss and locked his eyes with Tyler's to ensure that the younger knew that. That he knew how true Josh's words were.

"Make love to me."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Word Count: 874

wow hi, i was writing but then i got caught up in stuff and i would get to 11pm and would be like "oh i didn't post, ah i'll post it the next post day" for the last like week! at least now i have some padding since before I was like one chapter written and now I have three!

let me know how you guys like this chapter guys!

until next time, 

stay alive sunshines <3