huit.

woo two updates!

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Handling an excited child at nine at night was not something that Tyler had much experience with. His involvement with children usually only last until two pm, yet here he was with his boyfriend's daughter, singing Frozen songs with her while said boyfriend pouted on the couch. Tyler couldn't help, but grin at him from time to time just to see him pout more. Tyler had promised him that they could watch Beauty and the Beast after Frozen.

"Ty, who do you like more, Kristoff or Hans?" Olivia asked mindlessly, Tyler very proud of her for her pronunciation skills. She had obviously been taught well by Josh and Hayley before school, but she was getting better every day.

"Kristoff definitely! Hans sucks," Tyler grinned, watching her gape at him in surprise before giggling madly. She stood up from the pillow she was perched on and climbed into Tyler's lap happily, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Daddy can be your Kristoff! Right daddy?" Tyler snorted, looking up at his boyfriend to hear his answer. Josh was staring at them with wide eyes, not having expecting the question.

"I guess so princess, though I'm not a prince," Josh coughed briefly, rubbing the back of his neck. Tyler reached over to rub his calf reassuringly and pressed a kiss to his knee.

"You're a prince to me honey," Tyler commented, giggling when Josh nudged his face with his knee. Olivia giggled along with Tyler and pulled him close so she could whisper to him.

"I want you to be daddy's prince," Tyler's heart swelled for multiple reasons. She wanted him to be in Josh's life for one and two she had referred to him as a prince. Tyler had spent most of his life being called a princess and was ready to be a prince.

"I wanna be daddy's prince too," he stage whispered to her, so Josh could hear what they were talking out. The pink haired man let out a chuckle before sitting up so he could lift Olivia into his arms.

"And Olivia will always be daddy's princess," Josh smiled, kissing Olivia's cheek and holding her close to his side. Tyler cuddled up to Josh's knee, wrapping his arm around both of them from his position on the floor. Josh smiled down at his little family, never knowing that his life could be this happy and fulfilling.

"Daddy, I like prince Ty," Olivia mumbled sleepily to Josh, Tyler's eyes filling with tears as he stared up at his boyfriend in surprise. Josh was simply smiling, reaching down to wipe Tyler's tears gently.

"That makes two of us sleepy flower," Josh commented, standing from the couch and helping Tyler up from the floor. He turned the tv off and let Tyler lead him up to the bedroom. Tyler stood shyly in the middle of the room, toe digging into the floor. "What do you want baby boy?" Josh asked softly, reaching over with his free hand to hold Tyler's waist. He knew his boyfriend got shy about certain stuff.

"All cuddle together?" He mumbled, his face lighting up with a blush as he stared at his bed. Josh smiled, leaning over to kiss Tyler's face before giving him a gentle shove towards the bed.

"Get that toosh in there then honey," Tyler giggled as he climbed into the bed and watched Josh maneuver around with Olivia cradled into his side. All of his effort was for nothing when Olivia huffed at him, climbing over the older man to curl on Tyler's chest. The brunet stared at the little girl in surprise, his mouth wide open. "Already choosing you over me," Josh teased, hands reaching out to tug Tyler to face him. Tyler held the little girl protectively, just as Josh did and kissed her forehead. He pressed a kiss to Josh's lips as well before letting himself relax into the bodies around him.

The little family fell asleep like that. Olivia nestled between the two men, Tyler's arms around her protectively and Josh holding both of them in his arms, his own held nestled into Tyler's short curls. It was perfection.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Word Count: 691

i'm really excited because we are getting close to the drama filled chapter and i can't wait to see how you guys react to that!

let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for filler chapters? looking for cute, non-drama things to write about because this book is plenty drama filled already!

until next time,

stay alive sunshines <3

- courtney