vingt-cinq

"Ty, are you sure about this? I know what he did and I don't want you to push yourself," Josh's rambling was caught off by Tyler reaching over to press their lips together, tugging Josh until the older had no other option then to climb over the center console and kneel between the dashboard and Tyler's spread thighs.

"Honey please," Tyler whispered against Josh's lips, the brunet tangling his fingers in the fiery locks.

"Why?" Josh's question stumped Tyler, the teacher pausing and pulling back to look at him. 

"Why do you want this Tyler?" The red-haired man needed to know that this wasn't just something to numb the fear and pain Tyler was surely feeling. He would not hurt his boyfriend more.

"I feel dirty Joshua," Tyler whispered, running his fingers through Josh's curls and tilting his head up towards him.

"Every move I make, I feel his fingers on me, his disgusting words ringing in my ears, I need it to stop," the brunet pleaded, pulling his boyfriend up so the older man was straddling him, the position a bit awkward in the car, but they made do.

"I need to know that despite this, you still want me. That I am not damaged goods," Tyler shuddered at the words, remembering the spiteful words that an ex-boyfriend had spat at him. Josh stared up at his boyfriend carefully before leaning up and pressing his lips to Tyler's.

"You tell me to stop the second you need, okay honey?" Josh waited for Tyler to agree before he pressed his lips to Tyler's neck.

"Guide me sweet boy," Josh prompted once more, letting Tyler grab his wrist and slip it into his pants and boxers. Josh kept his touch gentle and teasing, not wanting to accidentally set Tyler off. He had no clue how Brendon had touched him, but he would make damn sure that he did not replicate it. He grunted as Tyler practically shoved his fingers into him, shifting uncomfortably in his own jeans. He felt like a breathing sex toy and he had no complaints.

"Only Joshua can touch me," Tyler whispered, mostly to himself as he rolled his hips down into Josh's fingers. Josh kissed his stomach, curling fingers as Tyler went down on them.

"That's right baby boy, no one else can or will touch like I can. I'm the one who can care for you like you deserve," Josh whispered along, carefully watching Tyler as he chased his orgasm. Tyler came with a cry of Josh's name and sagged into the seat. Josh leaned up to kiss his lips and tuck him back into his pants. He awkwardly maneuvered them so Tyler was curled in his lap and Josh was in the seat.

"I love you Tyler," Josh whispered, stroking his side with his clean hand and enjoying the heat of the other man.

"Love you too Joshie," the red-haired man let out a grin at Tyler's tired voice and prepared himself for carrying the younger man into the house. Tyler shifting, however, paused him. Josh watched in confusion as he slipped to the floor and knelt between Josh's thighs.

"Can't leave daddy hanging," he practically purred, unbuckling Josh's belt. Perhaps not so tired after all?

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.  

Once shower, fed, and in warm pajamas, Josh cuddled his two babies to him as they watched Tangled. It was Olivia's favorite now and she was absorbed in the cartoon since Josh had put it on. Though she clung relentlessly to Josh and Tyler for most of it. Well most of the night. Ever since she had woken up from her nap, thankfully after their intimate time in the car and their showers, she had clung to one or both of them. Well, she really clung to Tyler who was clinging to Josh. The older man did not mind because he would never complain about protecting his family.

So with her clinginess, she had cuddled up to Josh, head resting on his stomach and straddling his hip from the side with Tyler spooning her, his head on Josh's chest. The eldest held both of them, his tattooed arm rubbing Tyler's stomach and his left laced with Olivia's. Her other hand held Tyler's and Tyler's free arm was wrapped under Josh's neck like a pillow. In all they were tangled together and Josh would not have had it any other way.

He kept his duty as protector through the night, kissing and soothing whichever one of his babies had woken up from nightmares. Mostly Tyler since he had never experience something like that and if Tyler woke up, Olivia woke up so Josh had to share his kisses evenly. He despised what had made his family so clingy and upset, but he liked having them depend on him. It made him feel important.

"Love you daddy," Josh couldn't tell which sleepy human had said it, both laying down after another nightmare. Olivia's this time and she had wanted Tyler to sing to her. Josh had kissed his boyfriend's warm forehead as he sleepily sang to their child.

"Love you too baby," he said back, sure they both would appreciate being recognized with the name. He felt a smile against his neck, telling him it had been Tyler's cheeky words, but he couldn't careless. He was too happy surrounded by the people that he loved to care. 

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.  

Word Count: 897

i'm tired, but want to write harry potter one shots <3

i hope you guys had a good day!

until next time,

stay alive sunshines <3