The Past

Trigger warning ahead! If violent sexual encounters bothers you at all please skip stop reading when you see this symbol* and continue reading when you see **

    The child cowered in the corner, his small thin arm up covering his head as best he could as silent tears rolling down his pale face he was only five years old he world he once knew, the one full of such light and laughter, the world that his mother had once dwelled in with him was dead just like his mother, now all he knew was agony and misery. 

     Park Jimin was his name, he had always had a smile on his lovely face, his round cheeks made everyone want to squish them and they did often making him collapse in a fit of giggles, his lipid brown eyes seem to look into your soul, his shiny chocolate brown hair made people want to touch it to see if it truly was as soft as it looked. He danced rather than walked. His small body just couldn't contain all his merriment but as they say, all good thing must come to an end.

    The sky looked angry, rain threatened to fall at any moment, the air held a chill as the breeze whipped his thin jacket about his small body he shivered and pulled the jacket tighter around him seeking warmth, his mother was late picking him up from school she was never late, Suddenly in the distance he could hear sirens a strange chill swept through his body he knew something terrible had happened.

         He waited for three hours until finally his father showed up his appearance scared him, his hair stuck up in every direction, his eyes were red-rimmed and bloodshot, his always immaculate suit was wrinkled and askew. He grabbed his arm in a painful grip and shoved him the car. The small boy shook in fear, no one had ever treat him this was. 

        The car ride was silent. When arrived home he sat in the car still too afraid to move. His father wretched open his door and pulled him out, he fell to the ground sobbing, The sky chose this moment to open and pour down on them his father yelled, "she is dead because of you, do you understand me? your mother is dead!" father cried out. He blinked in shock, His mom was dead. 

        He grabbed his arms, pulling him to his feet. "if you had never been born, your mother would still be alive instead of lying in the morgue..." he shook him violently. His small head snapping back and forth painfully. The small boy was trying to take in the words his father screamed at him, finally, he realized his mother was dead and it was his fault. His legs buckled, and he sagged in his father's arms. His father dropped him to the ground, he looked at his father, "dad" He whimpered, his father backhanded him the momentum causing him to be thrown backward, he hit his head hard on the cold concrete of the carport, his vision blurred as the world seemed to twist and turn around him,  suddenly a swift kick to his ribs snapped him back to reality. 

      He cried out in pain as his eyes whipped to his father. "you piece of shit! I never want to hear that name cross your lips ever again I am not your father my son would never murder his own mother" I nodded in understanding.

       From there it began his father disappeared for a week when he reappeared he was a shadow of his former self he drank all the time and beat the boy daily, always blaming him for his mothers' death. 

                 Ten long agonizing years he suffered the shine left him, eventually his friends stopped speaking to him never did a person see his smile or a laugh pass his lips, his light had been extinguished. His father had long since lost his job. He was now working in a casino. Jimin was sure he was doing more than dealing cards but he never asks as to keep avoiding him as much as possible. 

         Jimin got a job so he could feed and clothe himself since he was invisible to his father. The owner of the little restaurant he worked at never questioned his bruises, he kept him in the kitchen washing dishes. 

            Jimin thought his life could not get any worse, but fate had a funny way of proving one wrong. It was eleven o'clock and Jimin had just walked into his house. His father met him at the door a big grin on his face, terror shivered down Jimin's spine as his father stepped aside he gazed upon two men sitting on the dilapidated couch. The men glanced at each other grinning one of them had blue hair, braided in small braids all over his head. The other had bright red hair down to his shoulder one side was shaved they both looked big and bulky. I'm not talking fat, they were all muscle, the one with the braids spoke first, "Park, you weren't kidding when you said he was a looker!" the redhead man nodded in agreement before glancing at the one with braids,  finally he spoke " ok we'll take the deal so get lost" the men stood up and walked to Jimin each grabbed one of his arms he glanced at his father begging with his eyes for him to help him his father smirked " do whatever you want with him, kill him for all I care, you know he killed his own mother" with that he turned and walked out the door.

           * The men dragged him upstairs and into his room, they forced him to strip before pushing him back onto the bed his legs were wretched open he tried with all his might to fight them off but they were just too strong, there was no prep, no pleasure, his tight hole was ripped open, tears leaked out of his eyes, a cock was shoved down his throat as a deep voice growled in his ear " bite me and it will be the last thing you do" he screamed and begged them to stop but they laughed. 

        The cycle continued, over, and over, somewhere along the way he passed out, he woke up covered in cum none of it his he could verily move but he dragged himself to the bathroom and washed all traces of the nightmare away he saw the pinkish water as it trailed around the drain he wondered if he needed stitches, his ass hurt terribly but the hospital would ask too many questions none he will answer,  quickly he got dressed and packed a bag. **

        He walked the street for three days not only had the men raped him but they also stole his savings, he had no money for food, he hadn't eaten in four days, his body was wracked with fever either from malnutrition or something worse, he was walking down an alley when his leg gave out he collapsed to the ground with a groan, mentally thought to himself so this is it this is how I die in a fucking dirty alley, he chuckled but there was a small voice in the back of his head screaming for someone to save him, he rolled over onto his stomach and to his surprise a shiny pair of dress shoes occluded his vision a deep voice said " hey kid you look like you've seen better days" Jimin vision faded to black.