Reality (Final)

Author POV

 Dr. Min stared down at the young man at his feet, his black turtleneck and black slacks contrasted harshly with the white lab coat he wore, crouching down to the man's level " Jimin, it's Dr. Min" Jimin sobbed loudly " they said you were dead, where are we? Why are you dressed like a doctor? are you on a mission?" Dr. Min was in shock for the first time in six years the patient was aware of his surroundings Jimin stood up slowly looking around at his surroundings Dr.Min knew he had to tread lightly anything could send him back to his previous mental state.

    Dr. Min turned as he heard the metal fire doors by the nurses' station bang open, his intern Jungkook Jeon rushed down the hall his white dress shirt and black slacks where rumpled his hair stuck up in every direction, his white lab coat clenched in his meaty fist. Jimin ran over to him throwing himself into his arm.

       Jungkook knew the rules of the mental health center, number one was not to touch the patients he thought it was a stupid rule they were mentally ill that was not contagious, they needed affection just as much if not more that a normal person would.

     Jimin was his favorite he was protective of him. Jungkook had caught the head of maintenance Greg Drago touching Jimin inappropriately, Namjoon Kim a patient with a violent split personality caught wind of what happened, while Greg was under investigation by the board of directors he continued to work here Namjoon attacked him nearly killing him, he was oddly protective of Jimin, Jimin was also the only person that could pull Namjoon out of his violent episodes. Jimin called Namjoon RM, his violent side Monster, Namjoon did not mind.

   Jungkook hugged the young man back tightly Jimin giggled happily " Kookie, I'm so happy to see you, Yoongi is alive I'm so happy but I don't understand why we are is this place I want to go home"  Jungkook stared down at the young man in shock he looked up staring at Dr.Min, Dr. Min walked over taking Jungkook's arm. 

   They were in the activity room the nurse's station sat against the far wall between the two fire doors a high counter that came to mid-chest another a few feet below where Jin the lead nurse sat and filled out charts or observed the patients, there was only one half door to get behind the nurses station Jin kept it locked at all times in the nurse's station was a large room containing books and charts with a large table in the middle where the staff could sit and discuss the patients the med room at to the right it contained all the patients medication a large safe held the narcotic that had to be counted before and after every shift and a small fridge that held medication that had to be kept at a lower temperature, from the nurse station you could view the entire activity room/dining room a large gray faux leather bench sat in front of the nurses station couches and a few oversize chairs spotted the room this was the TV area where patients could watch the large flat screen that hung on the wall the far side of the room sat three table with three chairs at each table this was the gaming room where the patients could play board games or do crafts it was also where they ate as a small kitchen was behind a locked door to the left where Jin prepared breakfast and lunch.

    Dr. Min turned to Jimin " go talk to RM for a while I need to speak to Jungkook" Dr.Min pulled a candy bar out of his pocket " I bought this for you I know it is your favorite" Jimin snatched the chocolate out of the doctors hand turning he skipped away breaking off pieces of his prized chocolate he shared with the other patients before plopping down next to RM resting his head on the big mans shoulder. Jin saw the two doctors leave whispering amongst themselves he had heard everything he was so happy for Jimin he hoped he could keep his grasp on reality he watched as Namjoon wrapped his arm around the now sleeping figure a scream rent the air Jimin jerked awake.

     Taehyung another patient with a history of sexual abuse since childhood believed Aliens kidnapped and sexually abused him he was most of the time calm but sometimes he would have hallucinations they were flash backs from his abuse but as a coping mechanism he had changed the person to an Alien not wanting to accept that someone he loved and cared for had hurt him.