Home

I pulled up to the huge mansion I rolled my window down and glanced at the guard he nodded and hit a button making the huge gates slide open; I park out front since I would leave in a couple hours. I glanced at the guys as they piled out of the huge black van Tae jogged over throwing his arm around my shoulder " so how much trouble do you think you're in" I shrugged he laughed " you know if you suck his dick everything would be fine, your really, fantastic at it" I cringed he loved to remind me often that I had sucked him off, we had been drunk and horny so yeah it happened, we both agreed that we were better off as best friends than lovers, there was a scoff from behind us we turned and Jungkook glared back at us but to our surprise he brushed past us without a word.

       RM walked over to us " Tae's right you are, really, really, good at it" he winked before brushing passed us and disappearing into the house I sighed, ok I admit it I'm a hoe but seriously if you were surrounded by a bunch of gorgeous men, what would you do? so yeah, I tested the water on everyone except The Boss, Jin, and Jungkook, in Jungkook's case I wouldn't touch him with another mans dick as for the Boss he was a power top and I wouldn't bottom for anyone and that was one more reason we would never become lovers, as for Jin he was like a parent.

            Hoseok was a switch, he was the only one willing to bottom for me; he was a freak in the sheets so we hooked up a lot, he was our weapons guy he could get anything and trained us how to use it I did not understand how he knew all this but it was fascinating none the less, a pair of arms slid around my waist I could tell just by the scent of gunpowder who it was.

       I leaned back against him Tae rolled his eyes and took off towards the house he pulled me closer, I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he whispered into my ear " the Boss is like a caged Tiger you need to get in there now" but I had other plans " he can wait" I whispered as I turned in his arms pulling him closer, I smirked and slammed my lips to his, I slid my hands around to his ass squeezing it tightly making him moan. I took this opportunity and thrust my tongue into his mouth tasting every bit of the wet cavern, his hands were clawing at my back demanding more, suddenly a deep voice cut through the silence "Jimin" I jerked my head in the veranda's direction the Boss stood there his eye was as cold as ice, he continued to speak" a word please" I dropped my arms away from Hoseok turned and jogged to the veranda " only one" I joked the tense set of his shoulders never wavered " do not test my patients, I am short on them at the moment" I hung my head in resignation I hadn't seen him this angry in a long time and even then it had never been directed at me.

        I walked into the house the polished marble floor glistened under my feet as headed to the stairs " I assume we are meeting in your office" I turned to look at him he nodded, I turned back and climbed the stairs, they were made of a pale blonde wood that looked stunning with the white marble everything on the bottom floor was white the only splash of color were a few paintings on the wall and some large potted plants. I continued up the stairs I could sense his tension, it was making me uncomfortable. I did not want to fight with him, at the top of the stairs I turned to the right. 

        The second floor was the complete opposite of the first floor the thick carpet was charcoal gray the walls were painted a dove gray black and white painting hung on the walls, even the lighting was dimmer. I continued down the hallway, at the end of the hallway was his office right next to it was our bedroom.

             I passed our room I was surprised to see the door open, suddenly I was pulled inside, I heard the door slam shut. I was shoved against the door, the Boss slammed his arms on either side of my head caging me in" why do you feel the need to test my patients" I will tell you right now I was terrified and turned on at the same time, he was so close I could feel his hot breath on my face, god! He was gorgeous his pale white skin was flawless, his bleach blonde hair sparkled, his black eyes glistened, when you met those eyes if felt like he was peering into your soul, he was only maybe an inch taller than me so we were literally face-to-face, something burned in those pools of blackness, something I had never seen before, suddenly his lips were on mine I stiffened in surprise.