Innocence

I sighed softly "the Dragons are getting bold we need to handle this before they make a move" he looked up from his lunch,  we sat at the dining room table I had begged Jin to feed us, he had brought out huge sandwiches and a bag of chips " what do you suggest we do?" I thought for a moment "send Hoseok out to scout let's see exactly what they are up too, have Tae call his connections in the other Mafia's to see what they have heard, ask RM to hack into the CCTV in their area and see their comings and goings, check out who they are meeting with, Jungkook and I can hit up the Street Kids to see what they know" the Street Kids as we call them were kids with similar backs stories as mine, I gained their trust by helping them to find shelter, buying them a hot meal or simply being a shoulder to lean on, in return they kept their eyes and ears open for us.

         He grinned " and I thought you were just a pretty face with a great ass" I smacked him on the shoulder giving him a glare" he laughed " Baby I'm just teasing you but seriously your plan is good, talk to RM and Tae I'll speak to Jungkook and Hoseok, fill them in on the plan. 

            His smile wavered "there is something I want to discuss with you, I realize after what happened that day, I have control over all things, but with you all that tightly controlled restraint vanishes, for a moment as you struggled under me, I wanted to ram my cock in you deep and hard not caring if you wanted it or not" I felt the blood drain from my face was he serious had he wanted to force himself on me, he continued to talk " I'm not a monster trust me I was as disgusted by the thought as you are but what if I had said fuck it and did exactly what I had been thinking? I trained you myself I know all your strength and your weaknesses you could not beat me in a fight. I want to make sure if I ever lose control you can stop me, it would kill me if I hurt you. I will put a knife under your pillow, starting tomorrow morning you will train with Jungkook, I hate like hell to admit this but he is bigger and stronger than I am they call him Mr. Nasty on the streets for a reason he fights nasty, he can break a bone with the flick of his wrist.  I want him to teach you all his dirty tricks I want you to take the enemy down even if that enemy is me" I was trying to absorb everything he said, he wanted me so badly that he was afraid he would lose control, frankly that aroused me to hear him admit how much he desired me in his deep voice, my jeans grew a little tighter causing me to shift uncomfortably in my chair.

       My voice came out slightly breathy as I spoke" is Jungkook ok with this? " he laughed as he pushed his empty plate aside" it was his idea, we discussed it before you even came back. I was drunk and told him what had occurred he was furious, he stated once he brought you home he would train you himself, I readily agreed he left for Busan shortly after".

      I am surprised " you didn't send him?" I asked curiously he shook his head " no, all we knew is that you were in Busan, Busan is too big to just search on foot so I waited for RM to pinpoint a location but you went black.  RM was ready to pull his hair out, I asked every hour if he had found anything" why would Jungkook do that? why did he care so much for me? he didn't know me we had verily spoken to each other but even when he hated me Yoongi had said he worried about me, I couldn't figure it out.

    I stood up " I'll see you later" he nodded. I went to RM room, he was ecstatic to see me, hugging me tightly, he explained how aggressive the Boss had been while I was missing " I grinned at him " so what do you want as a reward I can guilt trip him into getting you anything your heart desires" he chuckled "all I want is to spend the day with you" me too, me too" the Talien launched its self at me hugging me tightly from behind " Jimin, you've lost weight" I smiled at the compliment " thanks, I went down two pants sizes" Tae rolled his eyes in annoyance " that wasn't a compliment you're too thin I can feel your ribs. I don't understand why you are so hung up on your weight? you had an amazing body now you look sick, I'm sure Jin noticed so unless you want to be force-fed, eat" I crossed my arms in irritation " I'm done with this conversation. I have jobs for both of you" I quickly explained what I needed them to do they both started their task immediately.