Training

It's been a week since I started training with Jungkook, but he was pushing me to gain weight. I could barely bring myself to eat anything when I did I felt sick afterward, I had lost more weight even to my own eyes I was too thin.

           I never saw the Boss anymore he left before I woke up and came home after I went to sleep which was in the wee hours of the morning, I was having trouble sleeping I was so used to having him next to me and now the big bed was empty I suspected he had found a lover. I planned on moving my things to my old room since he may soon bring another pet home I didn't blame him for replacing me my past tainted me, but it hurt, it hurt so bad I could verily breathe. I didn't know if he would even want me to stay.

         I knew everyone suspected something was wrong, but they didn't ask, I was grateful for that I didn't want to talk about it.

    Jackson was still here, I know it was because of Youngjae I saw the way he looked at him he followed him around like a lost puppy it was adorable, but I honestly wasn't sure how Youngjae felt maybe I would talk to him later.

      I was currently headed to the attic, dressed in a white tank and black basketball shorts I looked like shit I hadn't even bothered to brush my hair. The attic had been converted into a gym the floor was cement the walls brick, one wall was lined with weights of every size on the other, leg press, Bowflex, two treadmills, and other machines lined the wall on the ceiling was a long metal bar attached to the ceiling for pull-ups, In the floor's middle was thick matting for when we grappled, on the far wall was a speed bag and weight bag in the corner near the bathroom was a shelf it contained tape, mouth guards, jump ropes, etc. 

      Walking into the room I saw Jungkook, he was shirtless as usual wearing black basketball shorts he sat on the mat stretching he looked up as I approached we didn't speak just stretched, he finally spoke " Jimin, is everything, okay? you have bags under your eyes, you've verily been eating anything" I shook my head " I just haven't been sleeping well since the Boss barely comes home, I'm alone most of the time my nightmares have gotten worse" he looked at me with concern in his eyes " you can always come to my room I don't mind sharing my bed if it helps you get sleep" I laughed " you would immediately regret it if I showed up" he grinned " I wouldn't offer if I didn't mean it" we continued to stretch finally he spoke again "I think I may have  a way to help you with your trauma, but you will hate it" I was curious "okay, what is it?" he ran his fingers through his hair it was a nervous gesture " I noticed when  I pin you, you get tense, I want to pin you, I'll give you a safe word so if it gets too much for you can say it and I'll immediately move, I want you to learn that being pinned down isn't a bad thing" the mere thought of being pinned down made me sick to my stomach but I had to do something" ok, I'll try but as soon as I use the safe word you have to move, I'm putting my full trust in you, this terrifies me it could set me back instead of foreward if not done correctly" Jimin, I want to help you not harm you I feel honored that you trust me to help you with this I will not disappoint you, so let's get started ummmm...... the safe word will be feather" I stood up " I hope you know you're the first guy I have willingly let pin me down so you better enjoy it while it last" he laughed " trust me I will" 

    In the last week, we had grown closer it was strange how much we had in common, from movies, food, music, even our cars were the same a 2017 Mustang GT, mine was sunshine yellow, his was royal blue. I realized I was spacing out and didn't hear what he was saying " I'm sorry what?" Jungkook sighed loudly " I was saying, let's grapple like usual but if I pin you once you're down I'll count, I'm not moving unless you use the safe word so even if you struggle I'm not going anywhere. You need to focus on your breathing, look into my eyes you will always be able to tell someone's intent by their eyes.

    We circled each other our arms in the guard position we eyed each other looking for any weakness in our opponent, I charged him my eyes never leaving his. I landed a kick to the side of his knee dropping him to his knees a roundhouse kick to the chest laid him out I jumped on him pinning his shoulders to the mat" remember the safe word is feather" I said smugly he hooked a leg around mine and wrapped an arm around my shoulder I was suddenly pinned to the mat  "you were saying?" he smirked down at me, well shit! that hadn't turned out at all how I planned. 

     I waited for him to get off me but he didn't his hands moved down to my arms pinning them to the mat, his thighs clamped around my waist. I remember why we were doing this, panic and fear clogged my throat I struggled I couldn't help myself the fear/panic was clawing at me telling me to get away before he hurt me I whimpered" don't hurt me" "Jimin" he whispered softly          " open your eyes look at me" my eyes were tightly shut, I waited for the pain to come, his voice sounded so far away but I did hear him.

         I opened my eyes our eyes locked, his eyes were so full of tenderness and compassion he wanted to help me not harm me. I felt myself relaxing the terror was fading replaced by a new emotion, I could feel his powerful thighs clenched tightly around my waist I watched as his tongue played along his lips wetting them desire coursed through my veins I bit my lower lip his eyes darkened as he stared at my lips.

     " GUY WE NEED TO GO NOW" RM shouted Jungkook rolled to his feet he reached out a hand I took it and stood quickly he murmured quietly" this is not over" he turned on his heels striding to RM " what happened?" RM looked at me I could see the anxiety in his eyes " the Dragons are on our turf as we speak they are heading toward our warehouse, somehow they must have heard about the new shipment of guns" fuck this was bad " tell everyone to gear up we leave in five minutes arm yourself to the hilt make sure BamBam and Yugyeom have guns" I took off running Jungkook right behind me we split up and went to our separate room.

         I grabbed a black T-shirt and black jeans slid on some black boots grabbed my keys I spun around Hoseok had my gun a Glock G19 in his hands I took it checking the clip and safety before shoving it in the small of my back we ran downstairs everyone was gathered in the entranceway. Youngjae came towards me " I want to go, I can help" Jackson wrapped an arm around his waist " over my dead body" Youngjae blushed at Jackson's words " Youngjae this is not your fight just stay here Jin may need your help if anyone gets wounded so help him prepare, okay" he nodded I turned to Jackson " keep an eye on him" he nodded Hoseok handed everyone earpieces, Jin was already set up in the kitchen " Has the Boss been informed?" Jungkook nodded before turning to address everyone gathered " do not pull your guns G-Dragon himself is at the warehouse he has five men with him he appears to want something if we can end this with no bloodshed that would be great, now let's go".