Closer

I was so weary I made it to the sitting room my legs were shaking I collapsed onto the couch. I had been fighting sleep I didn't want to fall asleep in RM room, I knew I would worry the Boss if I didn't show up, I decided to text him: Yoongi, help! I'm too tired to climb the stairs he replied immediately: awe baby you said my name, I like it. Where are you? I'll come to get you. I replied: the sitting room I must have drifted off the next thing I know I'm lifted in strong arms I bury my head against his neck, he carries me up the stairs before depositing me on the bed he presses a kiss to my lips before switching off the light, I feel the bed dip as he crawled into bed he curled around me an arm around my waist protectively, finally I give in to sleep. 

                    I sat up quickly the nightmare still fresh in my mind, my body was covered in a sheen of sweat, Yoogi pulled me close" baby it's ok it was just a nightmare" I shuddered pulling away from him know but it was different this time, I was in bed the room was dimly lit I turned to give you a kiss but your head was covered I thought you were playing around so I pulled the cover back but it wasn't you it was Mr. Chow he attacked me and chocked me".

          I clawed at his hands trying to get him off me but it was no use" I realized I was talking my voice was still raspy but it sounded better " awe baby" he pulled me into a tight hug" it's a way of you dealing with what happened, that's normal It's a coping mechanism" he was right and Mr. Chow would never harm me again, Monster had made sure of that " my voice sounds better but my neck burns and stings" I felt the bed shift as he got up the room was illuminated as he flipped the switch I blinked at the brightness, he walked over gently he grasped my chin lifting it to get a better view of my neck " Baby you clawed yourself up, they look deep" I touched my neck gently it stung as I touched it, I looked at my fingers they are covered in blood " let's go to the bathroom and get those cleaned up".

     He stood up I followed him trailing him into the bathroom, he got the alcohol out of the drawer and some antibiotic cream as he cleaned the wound I teased him " do you realize you have been calling me baby? since when have I been your baby?" he laughed leaning forward he kissed the tip of my nose" you know you called me by my name even if was just a text it made my day, although I would rather hear it from your lovely lips" he cleaned the scratches earning an occasional hiss from me, it burned.

     He stepped back and put everything away " fine Yoongi, but if I call you that I will slip up and call you that in front of the guys" he shrugged wrapping his arms around my waist slowly his hands slid down cupping my ass I grinned " Sir, you are in my personal space" he smirked " oh trust me I would love to be in your personal space" he nipped my earlobe making me shiver I scoffed "fat chance of that" he grinned " I need some fresh air I think I will walk around the garden fora bit I won't be gone long" he sighed " ok but hurry back" he brushed a kiss on my cheek and headed into the bedroom. I headed downstairs through the dining room and out into the refreshing darkness, a silhouette in the darkness surprised me as my eyes adjusted to the darkness I realized who it is.

           I sat down next to Jungkook at the patio table the chair screeched loudly shattering the stillness of the night, I felt his eyes on me to be more precise on my neck finally he spoke " the scratches are new what happened?"  I stared into the huge pool I really didn't want to talk about the dream but as our eyes met once again I saw the concern there so I told him about the nightmare, he listened raptly, when I was finally finished his head hung low as he spoke " I'm sorry, I should have trusted my gut. I had such a bad feeling......" I shook my head  
"Jungkook even if you had aborted the mission I would have gone on my own and I'd be dead right now instead of just hurt, I know he would not have stopped with just chocking me out he had a plan" he grimaced " you weren't as willing as he wanted so he so he chocked you out then he would have raped you, after he was done with you pass you to his guard he said you wouldn't survive that" I felt sick to my stomach hearing his words " I'm stubborn Jungkook really stubborn, instead of sitting here talking you could be out searching for me, you may find my body or I would just be a missing person, all of you saved my life today".