Trust

Finally, I could leave I drove downtown. I parked and walked around for a while,  finally I spied one of the Street Kids dancing on the corner an empty coffee can at his feet. 

        His name was Yugyeom he was at least six feet tall shaggy black hair hung over his almond-shaped eyes, full lips stretched across his face in a smile, he was too thin he never stayed still for a minute he was super hyper and would randomly break out in dance in random place he was a year younger than me.

               He spied me as I walked closer" hey sexy" I rolled my eyes he had never been shy about his desire for me, I teased him back. If things were different...... " looking good Yugyeom" he grinned " you've lost weight, everything ok?" I ignored the question he caught on quickly that I didn't want to talk about it " hey I'm glad you came I know it's been a while, but if the offer still stands BamBam and I want to join BTS" I looked at him in surprise.

             I have been asking for two years if they wanted to join but they always said no, something must be wrong " did something happen? is BamBam ok?" I ask concern clear in my voice " have you talked to any of the others?" I shook my head" you are the first one I saw today I thought it was strange that no one is around" he sighed " their in hiding, some went back home this shit has us spooked" the Street Kids were tough something bad must have happened for them to go into hiding " tell me I can help" there were four of us the usual people, Chaney, BamBam, Youngjae and myself we were busking as usual Youngjae was singing, these two men walked up to us they were wearing expensive suits, they said they worked for a rich man that needed errand boys, that the job paid well. Chaney went we tried to talk him out of it but he left with them, we never saw him again, that was two weeks ago. They showed back up a week later BamBam was alone the tried to force him to come with them he freaked out and ran, it was broad daylight lots of people were walking by but nobody tried to fucking help as these two men tried to drag him to their car what is wrong with people? word spread fast other kids where disappearing, we're easy picking most of us can't return home we have nowhere to go and if we go missing other than our friends who will notice? we can't exactly go to the cops. A couple days ago they approached Youngjae he was singing right down the street in front of the convenience store I was inside getting food, I looked through the window and their dragging him towards a black Mercedes. I tore out of the store knocked one guy out Bam came out of nowhere and took out the second guy; they are getting bolder. We went into hiding, this is the first time I've been out in three days but we needed food. I told the others around town to keep an eye out for you but nobody has seen you in quite a while Baby, you had me worried".

              I laughed incredulously " I worried you, you need to worry about your own ass, don't worry I will look into this. I want Youngjae to come with us, he is too innocent to be left alone out here" he picked up his can " come with me I'll take you to the others, wait I have a better idea I will take you to the others if you give me a kiss" I gave him an annoyed look " just take me to them we don't have time for this" his smile disappeared replaced by a serious expression " I feel like I have a target on my back if I want to live to see my next birthday I need to protect myself and BamBam I've heard good things about BTS so I'm not too hesitant to join so I think I deserve a reward for making a smart decision" he wasn't wrong I know he hated being inside for long periods of time he enjoyed life without rules or regulations he was sacrificing a lot to protect himself and his brother " it's good to know you're not just legs so one kiss...." before I could even finish my sentence he crushed his lips to mine I was literally swept off my feet, he was stronger than he appeared, his lips brushed mine licking and sucking gently.