Truth

I had my large duffel bag slung over my shoulder I had left my suitcase back in Busan I had gained too many clothes so I had to upgrade. I followed Jungkook he stopped and took my bag from me " you look exhausted " I nodded today had been a long day " I worked a twelve-hour shift today, my feet are killing me and I just want to sleep. I dread speaking to the Boss but I'm excited to see everyone" he walked again " who's picking us up?" we now stood outside I spied the large black van waiting at the curb " over here" I gestured towards the van.

            I saw Jin sitting behind the wheel as I jogged up, I climbed into the passenger seat " he hugged me tightly " what were you thinking?" he looked so weary a new wave of guilt washed over me as he continued to speak " you should have come to me, running away is not an option in this family, do you realize how worried we all were? we had no idea if you had been kidnapped or ran away, the Boss has been a wreck, he told me what happen and I understand why you are upset but ......" Jungkook punched the back of Jin's seat making him jump in surprise " Jin he is exhausted so cut the bullshit and just take us home" I turned in my seat  "Jungkook, it's ok I deserve it, all of this is my fault if you don't recall" he settled back in his seat " you had your reasons and you came back when we needed you the most so I think everyone can give you a little slack ". 

             Jin was driving occasionally glancing at me finally he spoke "  Jimin, I'm sorry, these last couple week has been hell. I understand why you ran, I know better than anyone, remember I was your doctor.  I hope you tell him the truth I understand it will be hard but hiding it for so long had to weigh heavily on you" I took a deep breath " I know I worry about his reaction but it's not like have nowhere to go if it goes south".

          We pulled into the garage I got out quickly and headed to the house Jungkook called after me " he will be in the bedroom, I will leave your bag by the stairs" I ran out of the garage heading for the house, slamming the door open I sprinted across the entrance to the stairs. I took the stairs two at a time, racing down the hall I came to the room, slowly I walked in.

           I came to an abrupt stop the scene in front of me broke my heart he sat slumped on the side of the bed his once shiny lock now hung limp and dull, his beautiful porcelain skin appeared sallow he was wearing nothing but his boxers, he had lost so much weight " Yoongi" he raised bloodshot eyes to mine dark circles marred his beautiful face, his velvety soft lips were dry and cracked " Jimin" he rasped out, standing slowly he walked over, I pulled him into my arms " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he mumbles against my neck.

               I ran my hands down his back in a soothing motion " it was never your fault I will explain everything to you but you look exhausted I'm here now so let's get some rest" he nodded warily guided him to the bed, pulling back the covers he climbed in. I walked around to the other side his eyes never leaving me I crawled in beside him his gaze never wavered from mine " close your eyes, I will not disappear, I'll be right here next to you when you wake up" his eyes raked my face trying to read my expression " promise me" I felt my eyes growing heavy I thought I had been happy in Busan but coming back this was home " I promise" finally he closed his eyes.

    The Boss must have been exhausted he had not immediately demanded answers actually he had shown no emotion what so ever, his arms slid around me pulling me close, I buried my head in his chest by the sound of his slow steady breathing he was already asleep, soon I drifted off joining him in dreamland.

    I woke up hours later sun was shining through the large picture window glancing at the clock of the nightstand we had been asleep for over twelve hours. I rolled over an met a pair of black eyes staring back at me " tell me" my heart raced my mouth going dry " I need a shower then lets have coffee and maybe Jin will whip us up something tasty" he sat up " tell me, help me understand what I did because so many thoughts are running through my mind" I drew my knees up wrapping my arms around them " you did nothing wrong it's all on me, I have issues, issues I never told you about because I tried to forget about them but they weren't easy to forget". 

             I told him everything,  staring down at my knees I couldn't bring myself to look into his eyes, finally I lapsed into silence as my story came to a close the silence stretched, finally he spoke " I always suspected you were abused I saw the hickies and bruises but Jin refused to tell me anything, then you became sexually active so I assumed I was wrong" I still couldn't bring myself to look at him"  I'm fine as long as I'm in control that's why I was so admit about being a top" he grasped my chin " Baby look at me" I turned my head slowly finally meeting his eyes         " I'm sorry I scared you. I had a few drinks and when you pushed me away, I thought you were teasing me, only later did I remember the look in your eyes, you were terrified because of me now I understand why but I made it worse, I was frustrated, I feel like shit at my behavior" his eyes were full of compassion he wasn't disgusted by me, my heart swelled as he pulled me in for a tight hug whispering into my ear he said " baby no more secrets no more running away I can't take it" I nodded " I told you everything I'm not going anywhere I realize my place is here, this is home". 

A/N: I feel like this chapter is shit