Darkness

This situation could not be any more awkward. I was in Jungkook's room in his bed to be more precise the Boss had ordered me to stay with Jungkook for the rest of the night the Boss was concerned that they would target our bedroom that's how I ended up here. I knew I needed to get some sleep but since things had settled down my mind was free to roam while Jin was tending to my wound Jungkook had taken BamBam and Yugyeom bodies to the mortuary.

  The Boss owned a mortuary our people ran it so if one of us died the body would be taken care of properly, people like us didn't have families so the ashes would be returned to the Boss who would then take the ashes and cast them to the wind, people like us were free spirits in life so why should death be any different. I had asked for their ashes I wanted to toss there ashes to the wind and watch them float away saying my final farewell. 

   I felt emotion clogging my throat as tears slid down my cheeks I hadn't had time to mourn my friends, their loss came crashing down on me I shook with emotion, I bit my knuckle trying to silence the sobs that wanted so desperately to burst forth from my lips. I took solace in the fact they had died together one would not have survived without the other, they were now at peace in the afterlife probably flirting with some hot girl or guy, a low whimper escaped my lips I brought my hands up covering my mouth trying to muffle the sound " Jimin" I felt the bed shift next to me strong arms pulled me against a solid chest " let it all out" Jungkook softly whispered like a dam bursting every once of emotion I had been holding in burst forth, I sobbed against his bare chest his large hands stroked up and down my spine soothing me slowly the tears subsided leaving me exhausted. I closed my eyes and let sleep wash over me.

    I was too hot, and I was being crushed to death were the first thoughts in my head as my eyes fluttered open as I took in my surroundings I realized why I was sprawled across Jungkook, literally on top of him, his arms were locked protectively...

    I was too hot, and I was being crushed to death were the first thoughts in my head as my eyes fluttered open as I took in my surroundings I realized why I was sprawled across Jungkook, literally on top of him, his arms were locked protectively around my waist I tried to wiggle out of his grasp he moaned as my thigh brushed something hard I stilled, holy shit! He wasn't lying he was huge. 

              I attempted to slide out of his grip he moaned thrusting up to grind against my dick, shit, shit, shit, his hands slid down to cup my ass pressing me tighter against him I bit back a moan as he continued to rock against me, fuck! The friction was so good I leaned into him his breathing quickened as he picked up his pace I rocked my hips against his I was so hard it hurt " Jimin" my head jerked up. I tried to pull away, but he held me in place, he sat up suddenly his eyes never leaving my face he jerked me against his chest, I stared up at his face my heart raced as his fingers caressed my jaw his hand clenched digging into my tender skin I licked my suddenly dry lips drawing his attention to my lips he growled deep in his chest I could feel the vibration through my palms that were pressed against his bare chest he moved suddenly slamming his lip to mine I gasped in surprise his tongue swept in tasting every inch of my wet cavern, my mind went blank raising up on my knees I wrapped my arms around his neck I melted into the kiss.

       I was thrown to the floor violently as the window shattered the room filled with smoke I coughed and gagged my eyes burned tears streaming down my face. I was jerked to my feet I could verily see but I could make out a figure dressed in white, I fought blindly he locked his arm around my neck I gasp as I felt a sharp sting on the back of my neck the man in white said "mission successful" then disappeared into the smoke.

          I whimpered as fire seemed to lick through my veins I had lost my erection during the skirmish but now it was back it hurt so fucking bad my clothes brushing against it made me want to scream, the pain in my body was getting worse it felt like shards of glass running through my bloodstream, I was so aroused I couldn't stop myself from touching myself but as soon as I came in contact with my erection I screamed in agony it felt like a thousand needles stabbing me. 

           Jungkook ran to me he dropped to his knees grabbing my shoulders I screamed in agony his touch caused so much pain like glass shredding my skin I gasp out" don't touch me" Jin and the Boss burst into the room Yoongi dropped to his knees next to me I whimpered as he reached out to touch me " please, Yoongi, don't touch me" his hand fell back to his side Jin dropped to his knee in front of me " Jimin, what's wrong?" a wave of lust washed through me I threw back my head spine bowing a loud moan burst from my lips it subsided, I panted " it feels like there are shards of glass running through my veins the pain will subside for a moment only for a wave of pure lust to wash over me I'm so fucking horny but I can't touch myself it hurts so much" Jin slowly reached out " I will touch you" I nodded he pressed his finger lightly to my wrist I gritted my teeth against the pain almost immediately a bruise formed in the exact image of Jin's finger Yoogi stood up and paced the room finally he turned to Jin" what the fuck is this he's in pain, I need answers now" Jungkook looked at the two dead men on the floor " I checked their tattoos their dragons" Yoongi punched the wall in frustration, Jin stood up " I will get a sedative we need to move him to the infirmary it will hurt him too much without it" he hurried out of the room.

    I threw my head back moaning in ecstasy as another wave of lust hit me " Yoongi" he rushed over dropping to his knees beside me I clawed at his shirt " please fuck me it hurts so bad I need to cum" he brushed my sweaty hair from my face careful not to touch my skin " baby, I would love to but it would hurt you" I shook my head " I don't care I need it now" Yoongi looked at Jugkook, Jugkook read the message in his eyes he quickly left closing the door behind him.

  I rose to my knees pulling my pants and boxers down slowly I dropped to all fours ignoring the pain in my hand and knees I glanced over my shoulder he was stroking himself staring down at my ass, another wave of lust hit me I moaned he slammed into me I squalled in pain it felt like his dick was covered in barbed wire, my prostate seemed to be more sensitive than usual as he continued to slam into me brushing my sweet spot I screamed " fuck right there don't stop" he continued to abuse that spot over and over finally I screamed my release cumming all over my chest but something was wrong I was still hard the pain had stopped for a moment but it was coming back with more force the lust hit me again my upper body collapsed to the floor, sex had made it worse.

           Yoongi helped me pull up my pants " it's getting worse" I nodded I'm coming in" Jin walked in he dropped to his knees in front of me" I will knock you out and keep you knocked out till we figure out what is wrong, is there anything you want to tell me before I give you the injection" I thought for a moment" when the man grabbed me I felt a sting on the back of my neck " he gestured for me to lean forward he sighed " there is a red raised spot on the back of your neck you must have been injected with something I will need to analyze your blood to figure of what it could be" I held out my arm he gave me the injection, their faces began to blur, then nothing.