Friends and Lovers

Jimins POV

    It's been over a month since I tried to take my life, if Jungkook had not found me I would be dead, Jin told me my heart rate had been so low it verily registered, Jin had worked fast, saving my life, from that day on I had a different mindset. I grieved as with everyone else but I still put one foot in front of the other this is what Yoongi would have wanted I was there for my friends we leaned on each other. I was feeling lighter, smiling more, one morning I had walked into the kitchen catching Jin and RM making out I was happy for them but it made me miss the touch of a lover.

         I being released from the infirmary, I lie in my big empty bed I heard the door open the room was pitch black I felt the bed dip as someone joined me " Tae?" I asked questioningly " just let me hold you" I recognized the voice, his strong arms wrapped around me drawing me to press against his body, Jungkook held me every night after. He was always gone by morning and did not come home till late at night, he had so much to do as the new leader, he had to make sure deals made while Yoongi was alive were still solid under Jungkook's control if not Jungkook would have to make a new deal, plus he had to learn Yoongi's other businesses, his realty company, a construction company, and the mortuary, I knew a lot about these companies I should offer to take them off his hands.

   I glanced at the clock " crap" Youngjae walked into the room " you will be late" I jumped to my feet racing to my closet sliding on my white Nike's.

         JB was flying in from Busan for a visit I was supposed to pick him up I ask Youngjae to come with to keep me company and to check on him since Jackson had left, grabbing my key and wallet I raced out of the room Youngjae close behind. We climbed into my car, as I drove I ask Youngjae" do you miss Jackson?" he rolled his eyes " I am not in love with  him we were just great friends" I sighed loudly " I have never seen you take to someone so quickly, you still avoid RM and Jungkook like the plague" he snorted " I get a feeling around certain people, don't get me wrong RM is a nice guy but Monster is just under the surface and he scares the shit out of me as for Jungkook he's always so tense it's like he's afraid of letting go, he's tenser when you are around, personally I think he's trying to keep himself under control so he doesn't toss you on the floor and make you pregnant." I jerked the wheel almost hitting a bicyclist I corrected myself quickly " what the hell are you even talking about? he smirked " I went in your room a couple days ago because I had a nightmare he was in bed with you his arms wrapped tightly around you he was just in his underwear" I felt my face heating " we only sleep together frankly I don't know why he slept in my room, I think he is just worried I might hurt myself again".  

        I spotted JB standing in front of the airport waiting for me, I pulled up, he opened the back door tossing his duffle bag in before climbing in himself, he was dressed casually in a white T-shirt and ripped jeans, white Converse on his fee...

        I spotted JB standing in front of the airport waiting for me, I pulled up, he opened the back door tossing his duffle bag in before climbing in himself, he was dressed casually in a white T-shirt and ripped jeans, white Converse on his feet " damn JB you look good I like the new hair color"  he laughed " I needed a change, I thought it would make me look older, but nope high schoolers still hit on me" I laughed " Youngjae how old do you think JB is?" YoungJae turned in his seat so he could get a good look at JB, he blushed, JB pinched his cheek " you're adorable" Youngjae turned around quickly" twenty-two" he mumbled staring down at his lap, JB and I laughed uproariously finally I calmed myself enough to talk to Youngjae " he's thirty-one" I loved the shocked expression on Youngjae's face.