Happiness At Last

Jimin POV 

 I walked into Jungkook's office he was busy on the computer as usual he looked up smiling waving me over, rolling his chair back he pulled me down onto his lap wrapping his arm around my waist  

" when you walked in here you had a serious expression on your face, is everything okay?" I smiled brightly " yes, I wanted to ask if you wanted to move into the master bedroom. I will pack up the Boss's thing and have them moved to the attic, it won't take me long to move my thing to my old room," his arm clenched tightly on my waist " why would you move out? did I do something wrong?" I heard the tremor in his voice as he spoke I stroked up and down his chest soothing him" Kookie, you're the leader that room belongs to you I'm no longer the pet I have no right to it, one day you will find your own pet...."  he slammed me onto the desk standing up he loomed over me his sudden movement startled me.

      I was now sitting on the edge of his desk his face was inches away from mine his anger was palatable " tell me your fucking kidding, how you heard a word I said? do you think it was just after a quick fuck? and now I am done with you" he cupped my face gently " there is only one person for me and that is you, no one else can hold a candle to you in my eyes. I want you to be my pet but not in name only, I want you buy my side every morning when I wake up and every night when I fall asleep" I saw the love shining in his eyes as he spoke tears ran down my cheeks I had never felt more cherished than I did in this moment " Angel, don't cry, it kill me to see you crying"  he brushed away my tears I smiled " these are happy tears, yes, I'll be your pet, I'll be by your side as long as you want me" he pulled a small white jewelry box out of his pocket handing it to me " I hope you understand the meaning behind this, open it" I opened the small velvet box     

 I want you to be my pet but not in name only, I want you buy my side every morning when I wake up and every night when I fall asleep" I saw the love shining in his eyes as he spoke tears ran down my cheeks I had never felt more cherished than I d...

 inside sat a gold necklace with a gold infinity symbol pendant our names twined into the symbol a blue and yellow stone sat in the middle, our favorite colors. Kookie it's beautiful" he took the box from my hand taking out the necklace he fastened it around my neck " it's solid gold and the stones are yellow and blue diamonds" I gasped " it's too expensive" he chuckled Angel, you are worth every penny" I giggled "I must think of a way to thank you" he grinned " I have something in mind.

   I was stretched out across Kookie's lap nude from the waist down reading a book on my phone, when he first told me what he wanted I thought he was joking and we would just have sex but nope, I have been lying here for a half hour while he stroked my bare ass 

    I had agreed to him touching it as long as he wanted, I now regret that. He hummed happily as he caressed the fleshy mounds " Kookie, we need to get you into a rehab program pronto" I looked over my shoulder at him as I spoke " I have no addictions" he looked at me as if I had lost my mind, I smirked " you been touching my ass for thirty minutes I think you have a problem" he laughed " I'm living a fantasy I've had since I was twelve" I stared at him questioningly, he explained "  I never questioned my sexuality until I was twelve, I had my first wet dream about you we were doing exactly this, when I woke up I realized that I didn't just want to be more than just your protector, after I realized my own feelings I couldn't take my eyes off your butt I had a boner every time I was around you it was embarrassing" I laughed "  who am I to destroy your dream I'll just read my book" I went back to reading. He laid gentle kisses on my flesh I smiled, I jumped feeling a stinging pain in my left then my right butt cheek " Kookie, I'm not a Mochi stop biting me" he snickered " they look like strawberry Mochi's, I had to taste for myself" he continued laying gentle kisses on my flesh

         A deep voice startled us " what- I- you- uh- Iceman-butt-wowthatassthough"  my head snapped around, Tae stood outside the hallway a shocked expression on his face Jungkook growled menacingly he pulled me into his arms trying to cover as much of me as possible Tae being the idiot he is did not understand his life was in danger " you don't have to cover him up I've seen him naked quite a few times I don't mind the view I swear there should be a picture of his ass in an art museum somewhere" he grinned happily.

            I felt Jungkook stiffen I rolled my eyes " Tae, why are you here?" he grinned ignoring my question " wow! I am still trying to wrap my mind around you fucking the Iceman we all assumed you were fucking your friend JB though I thought it was weird he was sleeping with Youngjae...." I sighed and threw a pillow hitting him in the head " Tae, why are you here?" he giggled turning red " sorry I was distracted by the Iceman kissing your butt, Hoseok and I are dating I want to make a move but I wanted to get pointers from you since you guys were a thing for a while" I laughed " he likes to be..." my mouth was covered " Tae smirked " I think someone is jealous, I'm just going to go we can talk later. Oh, I'll lock the door behind me" as soon as I heard the door shut he attacked my lips, I giggled.

      Hours later I was coming out of the movie theater with JB he had been here for a week and I had spent little time with him. I was walking with a slight limp and my ass hurt Jungkook's jealousy was no joke; the sex had been fucking amazing he was an apt pupil.

    We walked two blocks down to a nice restaurant we walked inside a waiter showed us to a table the waiter handed us menus we both ordered steak, rare, with baked potato and lobster bisque soup. I ordered a bottle of red wine to go with our meal after the waiter left we caught up on the weeks' events. 

   JB leaned forward " so I kissed Youngjae" my eyes widened in surprise " really? what did he do?" JB smirked " he stuck his tongue in my mouth and tried to take off my pants, he is not as innocent as you think we made out for a while then I stopped, he pouted and demanded more but I told him he wasn't ready for that yet he seemed to agree but the next day he teased me it's getting worse I'm walking around with a boner most of the time because of him, he's making me crazy"  this was so unexpected but I was happy for them " you..." he held up his hand " I already know what you will say he told me everything that's why I don't want to rush things, I want to ask him to move to Busan with me I can get him a job at the diner" I was ecstatic " do it I want him happy it is not good for him to be where he is" JB smiled " since I have your blessing I'll ask him tonight" our food arrive we sipped our wine and enjoyed our meal, finishing I paid and we headed back to the car.

    My grumpy boyfriend met me at the door I jumped into his arms showering his face with kisses he chuckled I knew he couldn't stay mad for long.