Memories

Authors note/ so, to begin with, all pictures used in my book were found on Google none of them belong to me all rights belong to the owners, a round of applause to whoever created these punk edits because seriously there hot AF what can I say I have a thing for bad boys 

      I don't know if the code names are hard to figure out but 

Tae: Alien

Namjoon: RM or Monster you'll find out later why Monster 

Iceman: can you figure out who he is 

Jimin: Kitten 

That's all the code names I will reveal right now you must read on to find out more about the other member and the Boss, okay back to the story

          It's not like he scared me, the Boss never hit me or punished me too severely but he knew my weakness, isolation; I had to keep myself busy or dark thoughts would surface, there was only one time he had taken it too far. I had only been here a little over a year and I was self-destructive I wanted to go out but the Boss wouldn't let me so; I snuck out he found out. Upon returning home he had confronted me and sent me to my room for a week, no one could see or speak to me, no TV, no phone, no radio, just the silence and books, Jin our doctor/cook brought my meals every day but he never spoke a word.

           The first two days were fine but by the third, the walls were closing in and the dark thoughts began whispering, on the fourth day Jin found me unconscious on the floor, I had smashed my drinking glass and cut my wrist, I almost died if Jin had arrived twenty minutes later I would be dead.

             Tae told me it was the first time he had ever heard Jin raise his voice to anyone the person he had yelled at was the Boss, most shocking was the Boss took it without a word, I was unconscious for two days the Boss stayed beside me the entire time refusing to eat or sleep, when I woke up he was holding my hand, he pulled me into the biggest hug, I could feel his body shaking, I had no romantic notions he was in love with me I knew he was simply exhausted.

                I'm still tempted to cut myself sometimes especially when the nightmares hit I can still feel their hands on my body as they hold me down..... I usually slip out of bed and go running, I know the Boss senses my movement he never says a word, other nights he wakes me from my nightmares by pulling me into his embrace while gently running his hand down my spine stroking me back to sleep.

            Yeah, we sleep together, actually the pet thing was brought up after I recovered from my injuries, he explained what a pet was a sex slave/arm candy for the big boss to flash around and I fit the bill, I panicked assuming he would force himself on me he quickly reassured me it would be in name only, he would never lay a hand on me other than a few touches and kisses when deemed necessary, I still don't know why agreed but I did. I packed my few meager belongings and moved into his massive bedroom and that's where I've been ever since. 

            I couldn't help smiling remembering the next day, he had woke me up bright and early to take me shopping. I already owned a closet full of clothes he had bought me the first year I was there, they were fine with me but he explained that I had to dress for the role of his pet.

       I quickly got dressed as we were heading out he told Junkook to stay home he wouldn't need him to accompany us. Jungkook AKA Iceman was his second in command/bodyguard this didn't sit well with Junkook but he had no choice but to listen to the Boss.

 Jungkook AKA Iceman was his second in command/bodyguard this didn't sit well with Junkook but he had no choice but to listen to the Boss

              We hit every designer brand store in the city, Givenchy, Gucci, Prada, Balenciaga. I was acting silly as he made me try on a peach-colored suit; I don't even remember what store we were in he was laughing at my antics. Shopping had never been fun for me but today I could say I had enjoyed myself, shopping exhausted me.

         The Boss insisted on stopping for dinner, I rested my head on his shoulder as he drove the next thing I know a rough hand is brushing my cheek, my eyes fly open he is smiling down at me " let's get food in you then we can go home and rest" I turned my face into his shoulder mmmm he smelled so good, suddenly I was hungry but not for food. I had felt no desire in so long but suddenly I wanted to press my lips to his feel his large hands trail down my body. I jerked away from him slamming myself into the door quickly I turned and got out of the car, what the fuck was I thinking! " Jimin" I glanced at him he was looking at me with concern in his eyes" you okay?"  I laughed " yeah I'm fucking golden" I didn't bother to wait for him, heading into the restaurants I heard him sigh behind me before following.