See You In Hell

Jimin's POV

    I was currently standing in the basement leaning heavily against Yoongi, his arm wrapped protectively around my waist, he wasn't happy I was here but I wanted to watch Monster destroy the real monster, the man that had caused me so much agony in the last few hours. Jungkook stood across the room from me but I kept catching him looking at me I smiled at him in assurance, Tae, Jackson, and Jin was also here to watch Hoseok came down the stairs a gun pointed at G-Dragon's back Monster right behind them once G-Dragon was in the room's center Yoongi pulled out a knife and cut the ties binding his hands before he spoke " I have a little surprise for you before we begin you see you tried to take something precious to me I take that very personal so I took from you, your men, your home, all gone" he gestured to Jungkook to come forward, Jungkook walked over pulling out his phone he hit play G-Dragon's eyes widened in shock " that's impossible you were outnumbered" Yoongi laughed " my men are well trained and well armed you never had a chance.

             I knew about the planted listening devices so we made a plan for your ears only but all my men know sign language that is how we hatched our other plan without you knowing, you are a cocky bastard more focused on fame and power than anything else, now I will watch Monster tear you apart if for any reason you take him down your free to leave but if you try to escape Hoseok will shoot you not fatally of course because Monster wants to have his fun but enough to make it hurt real bad". 

           G-Dragon snorted "my best friend and my fiance both working for the enemy ain't that some shit" he turned to Jin "how about one last fuck" he glanced at the other men around the room " it wouldn't be the first time we had an audience, you always were my favorite meal" Jin paled stepping back. Hoseok ran over to him pulling him into his arms Jin buried his head against his chest I could hear faint sobs coming from him. I stared at Jin in concern although I wasn't sure what was going on.

            Monster growled suddenly making all heads turn in his direction as he spoke " Jin doesn't deserve this disrespect he is one of the kindest human beings I've ever met and you've made him cry not once but twice that unforgivable" I glanced at Yoongi we were both in shock RM had came out on his own without my help. G-Dragon sensing the change in the big man's aura goaded him " so you're his newest fuck buddy so I'm sure you've seen that amazing ass of his and saw my mark on him he will forever belong to me, and only me, he's such a needy slut he's only good at two things, fucking, and sucking, most of my men have been balls deep in him at least once" he laughed maniacally.

              I turned my head back to Jin Hoseok was covering his ears, I knew he still heard what was being said "SHUTUP" RM shouted " G-Dragon grinned, like the snake he was struck kicking RM in the stomach, he didn't even flinch. G-Dragon's eyes widened in surprise RM struck back landing a punch to his jaw, he kicked out landing another blow to his kidney he doubled over RM grabbed his head and brought it down on his knee. 

             G-Dragon sank to his knees blood pouring from his nose and mouth RM bent over " that was for Jin now I will let my friend out, he doesn't like people hurting Jimin and you almost killed him I've never felt him so angry he will make you suffer, pain you could never imagine it's all on you, your greed to own someone we all treasure, that you wanted for your own sick twisted fantasies, this is all on you, you have nobody to blame but yourself" 

              G-Dragon watched the change come over the big man but what made ice freeze in his veins was his eyes, they had once been a soft brown were now black, black as an obsidian blade, he saw his death in those eyes he begged and plead for mercy but his words fell on deaf ears. 

               Monster grabbed him around the throat tossing him across the room before he could even sit up Monster was on him, blows landing on his face, over, and over, again till his face was unrecognizable. Monster stood up driving his foot down over, and over, again on his sternum everyone shuddered at the crunching noise as his ribs shattered, frothy blood poured out of G-Dragon's mouth he tried to draw breath but he couldn't he was drowning in his own blood, Monster grabbed one of his legs twisting it abruptly he tore it from the hip joint, he repeated the process on the other leg G-Dragon was letting out wet gurggly screams.

        I had enough " Monster finish him" he turned nodding, he took a few steps bringing his foot up he smashed it down on his temple his skull caved like an egg blood and brain oozed out onto the cement floor. 

      I walked over to Monster wrapping my arms around his waist I hugged him tightly, he kissed the top of my head, his arms locked around my back, I felt small tremors shake his big frame, I pulled back looking up at his face tears glittered in his eyes, I frowned I had never seen Monster show any kind of emotion other than rage " hey big guy, what's wrong?" he ran his fingers through my hair " Monster was scared you die, made Moster sad" I caressed his cheek gently " It was close I heard what you did I know not in a million years would you ever do that with him but you did it for me even though RM had to be screaming in your ears the entire time for you not to do it, sincerely, thank you" I kissed his cheek he grinned " for you only he gross, Monster do for you" his hand slid down to cup my ass Yoongi's voice came from behind me there was a harsh edge to it" bring RM back now" Moster shot him a harsh glare I placed my hands on his cheeks    " it's time for RM to come back " almost immediatly RM looked around looking for someone "wheres Jin?" I stepped back " Hoseok took him upstairs halfway through the beating I think even though G-Dragon treated him cruelly he couldn't watch him die, did you know they use to be together?" RM shook his head " he never talks about his past I know he has nightmares so he doesn't sleep much now I know why" why didn't I know any of this I felt like a complete ass hole Jin was like a parent to me and I had no idea he was suffering so much mentally. 

         I felt arms sliding around my waist Yoogi kissed my cheek making me smile " you need to rest now Hoseok is with Jin, you can talk to him later " I turned in his arms pressing my body to his he felt my problem that had popped up that damn aphrodisiac was still in my system he scooped me up in his arms carrying me upstairs, I giggled.