A Candle In The Darkness

Grab tissues and some holy water you will need it! so I did this chapter a little different I want my readers to figure out who Jin is talking to, who he is telling his story too. don't worry if you can't figure it out I reveal the name at the end. Please vote if you like this chapter, thanks. Happy reading     

Tell me" he softly whispered I sighed I know after he learned the truth I would disgust him but maybe telling my story, verbalizing words I had never said aloud would cleanse my soul. I inhaled deeply, speaking.

   I graduated at fourteen, school was a breeze for me all I had ever wanted to do was become a doctor I already had my prerequisites done so Immediately applied to Harvard with my grades and the gushing letter from all my teachers and principals ...

   I graduated at fourteen, school was a breeze for me all I had ever wanted to do was become a doctor I already had my prerequisites done so Immediately applied to Harvard with my grades and the gushing letter from all my teachers and principals I was accepted immediately I would fly to America on my own my dad was a CEO for a huge electronics company and my mother was a high class lawyer they could not uproot and come with me, my parents paid for my tuition and living expenses.

      I wanted a little more independence, so I got a job as a Barista at a nearby Starbucks when I turned fifteen I worked there for two years while going to school, one day two men came in wearing leather jackets they looked kind of rough but I could not take my eyes off one, they came in twice a day always ordering expresso double shots.

             I worried about my sexuality after watching a lot of gay porn and having so many wet dreams about him I concluded yep I was the big G, every time they would come in he would wink at me making me blush they would sit and whisper back and forth while glancing at me I was so embarrassed. 

  One day out of the blue he asked me out I jumped at the chance I was seventeen he was twenty-two I ended up losing my virginity that night on the floor of a ratty van that smelled like old cum and urine, it was not how I imagined losing my virgi...

  One day out of the blue he asked me out I jumped at the chance I was seventeen he was twenty-two I ended up losing my virginity that night on the floor of a ratty van that smelled like old cum and urine, it was not how I imagined losing my virginity would be, there was a lot of pain and begging for him to stop which he did not. I may have a high IQ but in matters of the heart I am an idiot because he asks me out I assumed that he loved me so I let him do whatever he wanted I assumed that was how love worked god I was so naïve back then we had no real dates he would just come over for sex.