Recovery

I woke up with a start my neck hurt like hell, it took me a few minutes to realize I was in the infirmary at the house the Boss sat next to me his head was lowered. I tried to talk, but it hurt and all I could do is whisper, I reached up and touched my neck finding a cervical collar around my neck, What the fuck had happened? he stood up quickly, he looked down at me worriedly " don't talk, are you in a lot of pain? I shook my head slowly, he pulled his phone out and texted someone he put it back in his pocket before turning to me " you scared the hell out of me you've been out for twelve hours"

              I sat on the side of the bed I held out my arms to him he steps in wrapping his arm around me tightly " he murmured into my ear " I thought I had lost you" I felt him tremble under my hand I pull back and brush my finger over his cheek, I lean in and brush my lips over his, his fingers dig into my rib cage, I spread my legs pulling him closer his lips were frenzied on mine suddenly a voice says " ok, enough of that" we both turn and looked, Jin stood there hands on his hips" Jimin I'm glad you are awake, how do you feel?" I pointed to my throat and held my arms crossed in front of me " you have a lot of inflammation so it will be painful to talk or move your neck, I've given you some steroids to help you with the inflammation and a mild pain reliever that will probably make you feel drowsy" the Boss sat next to me on the bed wrapping his arm around my waist he was pressed as close as possible, Jin pulled out of his apron pocket my phone handing it to me " you can use this to communicate you need to rest your throat for three days" he glanced at the Boss " no funny business you need to rest"  I giggled making a raspy noise I immediately regretted it as the pain hit me, I slumped against the Boss I was suddenly drained, he turned to Jin" can I take him upstairs now?" Jin nodded.

                 He picked me up and carried me upstairs to our room he sat me on my feet I texted him: I want to shower before I get in bed I feel gross, he nodded in understanding " I'll fetch you some clean clothes" I nodded and headed into the bathroom. I stopped and got myself a glass of water my throat was so parched I sipped it carefully, the cold water was soothing against my sore throat.  I had just pulled off my boxers when he walked in his eyes racked my body his eyes grew almost black with anger his body stiffening " jesus! Jimin, what did he do to you? " I turned and looked at myself in the mirror above the sink, my body was covered from neck to waist in hickies, there were bruises and on my hips and on my inner thighs a perfect set of fingerprints, but my biggest surprise was the huge purple bruise that wrapped around my neck. 

          Jin had removed the cervical collar before I left he said it wasn't necessary he said he had put it on just in case I had damage to my spine, I turned to him he must have read my expression "later you can talk to your team but now lets get you cleaned up so we can sleep" I finally noticed the fatigue in his eyes I doubted he had slept at all I turned on the shower before stepping inside, I washed quickly.

                   A few minutes later I was stepping into the bedroom dressed in light blue cotton pajamas, he had the comforter pulled back. I climbed into bed turning on to my side I watched him strip down it was a great view. He sat on the side of the bed I leaned over and laid kisses down the curve of his spine he turned and pushed me back on the bed he loomed over me his mouth slanted over mine kissing me deeply my hands threaded into his hair we kissed for what seemed like hours his lips were addictive before finally breaking apart for desperately needed oxygen; he laid a few feather light kisses across the bruise on my throat before settling down next to me. I scooted closer lying my head on his shoulder he wrapped an arm around me protectively we closed our eyes and drifted off to sleep.

                  Hours later I woke up I went to the bathroom to get my phone I texted Tae a few minutes later he came running in tears in his eyes he hugged me tightly before dropping onto the bed " dude, you scared the hell out of all of us, we thought you were dead, Jungkook lost his shit he was crying and holding you in his arms, Hoseok is the one that checked your pulse and found out you were still alive, Hoseok called Jin and told him to be ready that you had been hurt and was unconscious, Jin called the Boss who rushed home. Jin had to fight Jungkook to get him to let you go finally he did, he turned on the Boss he was screaming at him that it was his fault you were hurt, how he never should have sent you on the mission the Boss said nothing he literally just stood beside you staring at your face".

     I was typing as fast as I could: seriously Jungkook cried for me? so who took out Mr. Chow? the mission was my idea Jungkook had no right to yell at Yoongi for that, so what happened when you came in the room? did you have to take out the guards?"  I sent him the message he pulled his phone from his pocket and read the message " yeah the Iceman literally lost his shit if I hadn't witnessed it myself I would never have believed it but it really happened anyway Monster came out as soon as he heard the safe word he knew something was wrong, none of us heard what you said but he knew and took off running we followed he smashed the fucking door with his bare hands, he ripped his knuckles open, he took on both guards he ripped them apart. I'm not kidding when I say I will have nightmares, then he broke down the bedroom door Mr. Chow pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the fucking shoulder he didn't even flinch he beat him to death with his bare hands even after he was dead he continued to hit him only way we could get him to move from the body was when Jungkook tried to pick you up from the bed, he growled at him and picked you up and took you to the car if anyone tried to get close to you he would growl at us, when we got home Jin tranked him.

    Hoseok and I carried him to his cell, Jungkook carried you inside and I told you the rest" I sent him another message: I'm the only person who can pull him out and I can't speak I don't know if just seeing me will do anything I stood up, he stood up next to me we headed to the basement.