Your Time Is Up

Authors POV

    Jimin laid on the first hospital bed a pristine white sheet draped over his sleeping form, Jin sat at the counter near the sink staring down at the toxicology report he recognized one chemical compound an aphrodisiac called Spanish fly but the level was fifty times higher than what would normally be found in the human system if consumed properly. Spanish fly is an aphrodisiac usually used by people with a pain kink, you put two to three drops under the tongue it's absorbed through your mucous membrane entering your bloodstream you felt heightened arousal but your skin burns lightly when touched.

               Jin turned as the Boss walked In "so have you figured it out?" Jin gave him a quick rundown of what he has found so far" but I don't know what this other chemical is it has to be what's causing the bruises but come let me show you something" Jin stood up walking over to Jimin's form on the bed he pulled back the sheet exposing one leg he pressed a finger to Jimin's calf immediately a bruise appeared slowly blood seeped from the pores the Boss eyes widened in shock" what does this mean" Jin shook his head" his blood vessels have weakened we have to keep him sedated for his own safety if he was to fall or hit his head he could bleed to death in minutes".

               Jungkook came running into the room" Boss, this was just slid under the door" Suga was printed neatly on the white envelope the Boss took the envelope Jin snatched the envelope from his hand" we need to take precautions before we open this" Jungkook was ordered out of the room Jin and the Boss both dressed in Isolation gowns, goggles, gloves, and facemasks. Jin switched off the lights and scanned the letter with a black light nothing glowed he used a scalpel to open the letter pulling out the folded piece of paper he scanned it again it was clean he handed it to the Boss it read: I hear MY darling  Jimin is sick it's such a travesty too bad for you his only cure is in my semen I so look forward to his lip around my cock or better yet my cock buried so deep in his ass he will feel it for years to come yours truly G-Dragon  PS I have already taken care of the competition so no worries nobody else will arrive to harm MY Jimin            

          The Boss slowly crumpled the sheet of paper a grin spread across his face " he fucked with the wrong person prepare for war" Jin shuddered at the evil smile spread across the Boss's face he left the room quickly heading directly to RM room, RM sat dejectedly on the side of his bed he knew something had happened to Jimin but nobody would talk to him or let him anywhere near Jimin he felt Monster angrily pacing in his head he wanted to see Jimin he grew more and more agitated as time passed the Boss walked into the room he stood up quickly, the Boss immediately spoke" I want to show you something but first your control has gotten better, yes?" RM nodded " I have but it is still best for everyone to stay back when he is out I don't think he would harm any of you deliberately but in a fight, he may get confused" the Boss crossed one arm over his chest raising his other he tapped his lips thoughtfully finally he spoke " will he follow my orders?" RM grew impatient " if this has anything to do with Jimin yes he can follow orders I will explain everything to him" the Boss turned " follow me" they headed to the infirmary once in the room they walked over to the bed RM was shocked at Jimin's appearance, he was so pale and still, he could see his chest rising and falling so his heart still beats but he looked dead.

              Monster roared in his head making him break out in a sweat Jin walked over to him the sweet smell of vanilla teased his senses Jin's presence calmed him he looked at Jin " why is he like this?" Jin sighed " he was poisoned don't touch him" RM turned to the Boss " what do you want us to do?" an evil grin spread across the boss's face RM eyes widened he didn't like that smile at all it meant people would die in horrific ways " the Dragons did this to him Jimin's cure is in G-Dragon body so we need to take him alive I need Monster to take out most of the guards we will be right behind you to pick off any extra, even though G-Dragon is the cause of this we need him alive make him understand that if he dies so does Jimin" RM nodded " he understands and is eager to start he doesn't like seeing Jimin like this" the Boss glanced at the young man so silent and still on the bed " none of us do" the Boss walked out of the room.