Shaken

Bed rest sucked, I was over it on day one, everyone came to visit me except Hoseok who was out for the day. The Boss visited me as much as possible but he had meetings to attend so I was alone I was listening to Bigbang on my phone, headphones in my ears I lie back on the bed just chilling my music is interrupted by a ting, I received a message.

                    I check my phone and it says unknown number it was a picture of Hoseok and I kissing,  another ting,  a picture of me with my hand down the waiters G-string popped up, they both had the same caption" naughty boy" I figured it was a prank and didn't worry about it. I turned back to my music, later I was awoke to someone kissing my cheek.

                   I didn't realize I had drifted off to sleep I stretched and sat up Hoseok stood beside the bed smiling at me he flopped on the bed beside me seeing him lying in the Bosses side of the bed made me uneasy I had a bad feeling. He stretched out comfortably we talked for a while but he suddenly tickled me I was shrieking with laughter, I started my counter attack suddenly a deep voice thundered through the room " GET OUT" we both froze whipping our heads to the doorway, the Boss stood there his anger was almost palpable Hoseok got off the bed slowly as did I, we headed to the doorway, Hoseok could pass but my arm was grabbed " where the hell do you think you're going?" I gestured to the door " you said to "get out" so I'm going" he slammed the door shut, locking it.

                        With a quickness that took my breath away he pressed me to the wall "Jimin, choose your words wisely, do you really think it is okay to bring one of your lovers to our bed?" as he leaned closer to my face I could smell the scent of alcohol on his breath " we were just playing around I would never do that in our bed, you are blowing this completely ......." he pressed his body against mine placing feather light kisses along my jaw and down my neck, he attacked my collar bone I threw my head back in pleasure, he pulled my white T-shirt off tossing it across the room, his hands wandered my body, his lips trailing across my collarbone leaving marks, his lips trailed lower biting and sucking my sensitive nipple his other hand pinched and rolled the other between his long fingers.

                      I threaded my fingers through his silken hair nudging him on, his hands went to my ass lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his lips met mine in an angry kiss it was demanding, full of hunger, he lowered me on the bed covering me with his body, he pulled my pajama bottoms off throwing them to the floor his thumb caressing my chin. I opened my mouth his tongue swept in staking a claim on the moist interior.

            I moaned into his mouth as he caressed my erection through the thin material of my boxers I arched my back pressing into his touch I whimpered as he once again attacked my nipples, my nails dug into the muscles of his back his head dipped lower, and lower, his fingers slid into the waistband of my boxers sliding then down and off, he bit and nibbled the inside my thighs.

             I whimpered as he teased me, my cock stood up hard and thick against my stomach pre-cum leaked from the tip, he fisted my length stoking slowly. I cried out in pleasure I thrust up into his hand " my baby is so needy" he whispered huskily dipping his head, he licked a bead of pre-cum off my tip, my hips jerked in pleasure " baby, you taste so good" his tongue massaged the underside of my tip driving me mad, he swallowed me whole, his head bobbed, my nails racked his back.

             I widened my legs giving him better access his hand slid between my legs caressing my hole making me stiffen, thrusting a finger inside I whimpered at the odd sensation, he thrust in another finger it hurt. I panicked " stop" I shoved at his shoulders and pulled away he pinned me down "Jimin relax I'll be gentle" he flexed his fingers inside me I couldn't breathe " GET THE FUCK OFF ME " I screamed "Jimin, baby, don't play hard to get"

                    I slapped him hard across his cheek. He sat up stunned I flung myself off the bed and ran. I have no care I was naked I needed to get away from him I heard him shout my name I whimpered in terror, tears ran down my face, my body shook, I pounded on a door I heard him yell my name again he was coming closer. 

                 The door flew open I stared at Junkook surprised face, he took in my naked body and tear-stained face, he pulled me against his bare chest slamming the door shut. I sobbed against his chest, I couldn't breathe I needed to focus on something else, so I dug my nails into my thigh he grabbed my hand " don't hurt yourself, did something happen? are you hurt? I did not want to talk about it and my throat hurt from yelling, Junkook sighed " okay well let's get you some clothes we can't have someone finding you naked in my room that would cause a whole new set of problems.