Trouble

A/N: Sorry it took so long to upload this but this was a hard chapter to write. I had many internal battles with myself about this chapter  ;(

              I sat at the dining room table everybody had apparently heard me moaning and screaming earlier but I was too exhausted to care. Yugyeom sat dejected next to me picking at his food, I felt guilty I knew he liked me but I didn't return the feeling. I leaned over and whispered in his ear "I'm sorry you had to hear us, I don't want to make things awkward between us" he laughed  "dude, you friend zoned me a long time ago it's cool I'm just jealous I wanted to cause those moans" he glanced at the end of the table " lucky bastard" I laughed playfully slapping his shoulder, suddenly there was a loud bang on the table.

             I whipped my head towards Yoongi he was glaring in our direction his hands balled into a fist on the table, he stood up grabbing my hand he dragged me out of the dining room, in the hallway he picked me up tossing me over his shoulder smacking my ass hard, I yelped in pain      " what the fuck! I did nothing" he snorted " really, so you weren't whispering and touching the boy that was sitting next to you" I shrugged" yeah so what it's not like I was jerking him off under the table, we were just talking" we arrived at our room, he closed and locked our door,  tossing me on the bed " I think I need to remind you who you belong to" I smirked he was jealous I should have known he had always been possessive of me even before we became lovers " show me your worst" 

      Much later I regretted those words he brought me over, and over, after the fourth orgasm I had nothing left but he still teased one out of me it was the first time I had
experienced a dry orgasm. I literally could not move every muscle in my body had atrophied, he was sweat-drenched panting heavily beside me it took a few minutes to catch our breath finally I spoke " don't ever touch me again" he laughed rolled over placing a kiss on my forehead " fat chance of that, Baby, but I will let you rest" I rolled my eyes what had I gotten myself into, a grin crossed my face, I loved it! but I would not tell him this.

   I hurt everywhere but I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed I stood up slowly it took a moment to make my legs co-operate with me but finally I took a shaky step " Baby, let me help you" I shook my head.  I heard footsteps coming towards me "don't be so stubborn"  I sighed turning to him " I need a few minutes, ok, I can manage on my own" he halted a few feet away from me, his eyes raked my face " Jimin, talk to me, did I hurt you?" only with me did he cast off his mask and show his genuine emotion, right now I saw the fear in his eyes a couple steps brought me to him wrapping my arms around his waist, I brushed my lips over his before I spoke" I'm fine, I have felt nothing that intense in my life, I enjoyed every minute, right now I want to go clean up then sleep for twenty hours in your arms" he relaxed raising his hand he brushed my cheek " okay baby, I'll change the bedding"

               I turned and made my way to the bathroom, closing the door I turned to the mirror I sighed taking in all the hickies covering my body big bite marks marked my neck. I looked like I had been attacked by a wild animal, I had, by a wild Yoongi I laughed at my own thoughts, dark purple fingerprints marred the pale skin on my hips, zero fucks were given it had been worth it, the hickies and bruises would heal probably replaced with more, I'm already looking forward to that, a few minutes later I came out and headed to the bed, he had changed the bedding.

      I crawled into bed he reached out and switched off the light wrapping his arm around me, drawing me against him he kissed my forehead" goodnight, Baby" I wrapped my legs around his " goodnight" I closed my eyes falling asleep quickly.

    Something woke me, I stared into the pitch black darkness I swear I saw something move beside me, a hand slammed down on my mouth, I kicked out landing a blow he grunted in pain but he didn't release me. I swung wildly landing a few hits dislodging him the lights flickered on blindly me temporarily once my eyes adjust I surveyed the room four men dressed from head to foot in black, black ski mask over their faces, three of them stood next to Yoongi pistols pointed at him, Yoongi had drawn on them, the fourth man was next to me his pistol pointed at my head.