Chapter One

One Year Later

Tiana

Boom

Boom

Boom

The music pulsed and I bobbed my head along as Jason Derulo sang. To be totally honest with you I have no idea whatsoever as to why I am even here. Cathy [that's my friend] said that she was going to take me out and let me blow off some steam seeing as school was out, and it was the weekend.

I'm totally okay with going out once in a while, I just  didn't expect her to carry me off to a club of all places. I have never been to a club before until now which is by the way really nerve racking.

The music was so loud. Not to mention the place reek of sweat. Did I mention that the place was really hot. I don't know how all these people can be bumping and grinding against each other when the place is this hot. Everyone was packed together on the dance floor like sardine.

I reached forward picking up my bottle of water. I took a long drink wetting my dry throat. I don't fancy alcohol all that much. It's a good thing because Cathy was drunk, I would have to be doing the driving later on tonight. First time I tasted alcohol was when I was at the ripe age of seven. My father was hanging out with his drunkard friends, at that time he had to look after me seeing as Angela [that's my mother]  had her shit to deal with so she left me in his care. Any who long story cut short my dad gave me a cup of liquor. At that time I had no idea it was liquor because it looked like plain old water. So I gulped it down seeing as he grabbed onto my nose stifling me, so I had to drink it. Anyways after drinking it I knocked out completely. I haven't touched a single drop of liquor after that. Well I only drink it socially. My dad took it as a joke but it was terrible.

I still don't know why I'm here. I groaned and bang my head against the dirty table. Cathy was off somewhere in the corner of the room probably sucking on some guy's face. My knees jumped nervously under the table as I scanned the crowd. I was not one for crowds. I wanted to leave right now.

I continued scanning the crowd until I found Cathy staggering towards me with an empty beer bottle in her hand.

"Tiana, Tiana." Cathy slurred. She staggered towards me and I slid out of the seat, wrapping my arms around her shoulders. She smelled like alcohol and cheap cigarettes and more like a natural scent, probably cum or I could be wrong.

"We should probably go now."

She groaned and pats my head... she looked up at me with a goofy smile on her lips. I then noticed that her lipstick was smudged. Yup it was so obvious she was getting her freak on with some stranger. "No we can't leave. We need to find a man for you.... so that you can fuck... that ass hole out of your system. That's what I call closure."

I rolled my eyes. "Cathy I think you have had enough fun for both of us. So we should definitely go."

She murmured something which I did not hear. I grabbed her purse off of the table along with her jacket. She'll need it seeing as what she was wearing barely covers up her body. I wrinkled my nose. I threw one of her arms around my neck and started to drag her through the sweaty bodies. Cathy might be a five foot nine slender ass babe, but she was heavy. I already know that my neck will be in a lot of pain after taking her home. No question about it. I sighed with relief when we finally reached the old rusty door. I pushed it open and helped her out. "Tiana... this is the best remedy... for breakups." She said with an hiccup.

"I'm totally fine. That's water under a bridge."

She snort. "Right."

I carried her over to her car. Leaning her on the car I fumbled around in her purse until I found the car keys. I turned off the alarm and open the back seat door. I grabbed onto her hips and struggled as I pushed her inside the car she giggles. I shoved her legs in and slam the door. "Ow!' she whines.