Chapter Fifty-Two

Tristan

"Jesus this is beautiful." I said, getting out of the car.

"Mhmm guess it is beautiful." Tiana responded.

I stared at the scenery in front of me. Jamaica really does lives up to its reputation. The palm trees rustle in the wind. Waves crash to shore. I leaned against the hood of the car.

"This place is completely deserted." I said, a little bit dazed.

"Of course it is. Tristan it's just five thirty in the morning."

I shrugged nonchalantly. "I wanted to watch the sunrise, and you said you were cool with it."

Tiana yawned. "How can I be alright, with waking up early?"

Tiana leans against the hood of the car, her shoulders brush my elbow. She was dressed in a black hoodie and a tight fitted black skirt with a pair of white high heel sandals.

"Tristan?"

"Mhmm."

"About the other day.... When you said you were falling for me... did you, uh.... you know?"

"Yes I did mean it."

"I..."

"Don't force your feelings Tiana. The last thing I need, is for you to start lying to me, that includes faking your feelings."

Tiana turns her head to look at me. "Tristan...."

I bumped my head against hers. "... I'm just half way there. You don't need to say it back."

Turning her face up, She presses her lips against mine. Tiana's tongue darts out, running across my bottom lip. She wrapped her fingers in my hair gently. Her body squeezed against mine. My arms snakes around her waist.... drawing her closer. She tasted like toothpaste and bubble gum lip gloss. I moaned inside of her mouth. Our teeth once again crashed together in unison. Tiana mewls in my mouth.

Lifting her up, I settled her on top of the hood of the car. Her legs parted automatically.... My jeans was suddenly way too tight.

Tiana gasped. "Baby..."

I peppered kisses down the side of her neck. Tiana grips my arms, as I ventured lower. I wanted her so badly right now. I don't think I can stop myself from claiming her, right here, right now.

"Tristan." She moans. I sucked on her collarbone.

Tiana purrs her head thrust back. My hands ran up her smooth silky skin. The higher my hands went, the more her skirt rode up.

"We... can't do it out here!" Tiana protested, I could feel her heart pounding in chest.

Guess we were both caught up in the moment. Grabbing a hold of her undergarments, I tugged on them, none too gently. Tiana let's out a wet suckling sound, her fingers fumbled with my jeans button and zipper.

"This is a bad idea. But I want you way too much." She said, pushing my jeans down. She quickly kicked off her undergarments. I wasted no time, I slid between her legs once more.

Tiana's legs wrapped, around my waist. I crowded her, placing my hands on the hood of the car. Tiana wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down for more delicious kisses. My cock jutted between us impatiently.

Her fingers curled around my cock. She pumps my manhood a couple times. Lying her down on the car, I guided my cock to her entrance. Tiana nips her lips, her cheek turning a nice shade of red. Maintaining eye contact with her, I thrust into her, in one swift movement.

Tiana's lips parted, a groan escaped her lips. "God."

I pulled the zipper down on her hoodie. Her breasts bounced free. I stared greedily at the patch of skin which was exposed.

"Move!" She demanded.

Gripping her hips, I pulled out and slammed inside her moisture. In and out I pumped. Tiana's legs tightens around my hips. She pushes her body down in time to meet my thrusts. Her body was so tight and hot, Jesus.

Goosebumps pops up on my skin. I looked down, at where our bodies were connected. My balls drew up. I was so fucking close already. Fuck. I thrust into her harder than before, her body bouncing up and down. Tiana touch's my arms.

Her body arches, as she cries out loudly. "Right there! Fuck.... yes!" She yelled. Her voice echoes in the darkness.

The thought of getting caught only accumulated our pleasure. Tiana's body continued sucking me in... Her moisture drips down to the crack of her ass. Taking a hold of her legs, I opened her legs a little bit wider. Tiana whimpered raucously when I pulled all the way out.

My cock glistens with her moisture, the veins pulsing with the need to come. Tiana let's out a yelp, when I pulled her down on my manhood. I kept up a steady pace... going in and out. I loved the feeling of having her body surrounding me.

Tiana's grip tightens on my arm, once again. Her head thrust back, her nipples standing at attention.

Leaning down I sucked, one of the harden nipples inside my mouth. Tiana let's out a throaty moan. That didn't stop me from fucking her hard. My balls hitting against her bubble butt.

"Fuck... fuck.... fuck!" Tiana screamed, incoherently.

"Come for me baby." I rasped. Her fingernails dug, into my arm. My tongue runs a long wet trail from her cleavage, to the underside of her neck.

"Fuck... I'm......" she let's out another scream, her body started to shudder against mine. I felt her entrance clamps down on my shaft. I let out a hiss. Pushing into her one last time. I shot my load inside of her.

A car honked in the distance.

I stiffen.

Someone was watching us.

Oh dear... Oh dear! Who could be watching them? 😨

Hope you enjoyed that chapter.... Stay tune for the next chapter, which will be posted SOON. I'm being sloppy today I know. Just I'm exhausted and I have a major headache..... *sigh.*