Chapter Five

This chapter is dedicated to YzcelTheWorld thank you for always always commenting and voting..... Means alot. 🤗.

Tristan

I flipped the egg in the frying pan lazily. I didn't sleep a wink last night.. well I did sleep little bit but then I kept having sexy dreams about Tiana.. I even had a wet dream which was really frightening. I have never had a wet dream before until....... I sighed again. Jesus yesterday she wasn't even hiding the fact that she wanted me she just kept on ogling. I just kept on pretending not to notice. Things between Tiana and I cannot go any further than us being just friends, I'm not the guy you bring home and introduce to your family.

Why?

I just I'm not. I just don't want to anger Cathy either, she wasn't all that pleased about my return. I lift the egg out of the pot and rest it on the empty plate. I haven't spoken to my family as yet, I turned up to the dinner five days ago but I haven't gone to see them as yet because I really and truly don't know what to say to them.

To be honest I am hurt annoyed and pissed off at them for all the Trails and tribulations I have encountered due to them treating me like shit all because I'm an illegitimate child. So I had no idea whatsoever what to say to them. I won't beg to join the family. What I really wanted was to look my father in the eye and tell him my mind, but that won't suffice it wont be enough to help me get over all that I have went through because of that family. I have no problem whatsoever with Martha I loved her.

She was the best adoptive mother any kid could ask for. Maxwell allowed his kids to treat me like shit, Martha had no say whatsoever besides "It's her duty as a wife to respect her husband..." (that's what my father always said.)

I'm sure that he has heard from his informant that I was back. I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared on my doorsteps right now. I sighed. "Buzz"

The door. I turned off the stove, wiped my hand on the hand towel and made my way over to the door. Removing the chain from its place I opened the door to see Tiana standing on the other side of the door. She was dressed in a pair of pink shorts and a black blouse which showed off her wonderful cleavage.

Today she was just in a pair of flip flops. Her hair was down as usual, no makeup whatsoever. Her nicely shaped legs glistened in the sunlight and I idly wondered what her legs would feel like wrapped around my middle. Tch. This is what I'm talking about every time I see her I get these weird thoughts. I shook my head. She had a take out bag in her hand and her handbag in the other one.

"I come baring gifts." She said in a sing song tone holding out the bag to me. I accepted it from her, doing a job of making sure that our fingers didn't touch..

"Come in." I said. I opened the door wider and she slid past me she smelled like strawberries.. wonder what she tastes like. I closed the door. I feel like the wolf in little red riding hood all I wanted to do was to gobble her down in one bite. Tristan! I warned myself.

"You have a lovely place." She said taking in everything at once.

"Still needs a lot of work." I said, making my way back to the kitchen. She followed behind me not saying anything.

"You cook?" She said in disbelieve.

"Of course I do. I've been living by myself for the last decade you know. I know how to make a meal."

"Didn't mean to insult ya." She said with a smile. She sat down on the chair around the island and reached for my cup of coffee which I was drinking before she came here. "By the way you look like shit." I'm so not gonna think about our spit mixing together. She took a sip of the lukewarm coffee.