Chapter Thirty-Seven

😷 probably should be asleep, but how can I sleep when I cannot breath.... *sigh*

Let's continue...

Tristan

That night

The stars twinkled overhead as Tiana and I enjoyed our dinner on the yacht. The sea breeze smelled so good. I stared at her, in contentment. I've been planning this date for two days, guess all my hard work paid off.

I was actually flabbergasted. She didn't even bother asking me about our recent conversation. I think she was trying to set the mood.

Tiana licked the ice cream off the spoon and blushed when she realized I was staring. "You have that weird look." She said. Taking up another scoop, she shoves it in her mouth and moaned in delight.

"I'm just astonished. You really ate a lot tonight."

She threw her paper napkin at me.

"I wasn't teasing you."

She sticks out her bottom lip.
I squeezed her hand and she smiles at me.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

"Nowhere. I brought you out here, because I wanted to be alone with you. No interruptions."

"I thought you were going to whisk me off to some extravagant island to ravish me."

"Mm that can be arranged."
She laughs.

"In fact it can happen right now." I drawled.

Her tongue swirls around the spoon. I squeezed her hand tighter as my shaft stirs in my pants.

"What is your deepest darkest fantasy?" She asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"You. Naked, wet and underneath me."

"We always do it like that."

"I like being in charge of your pleasure."

"You sound like one of those dominants."

"Have you ever thought about it?" I asked.

"Thought about what?"

"BDSM."

"God no. Have you?"

"I once did it once. Didn't I mention this the other day?" She pokes out her tongue at me. "The woman I was with claims that I was really good at it." I shrugged.

"So you like outdoor sex, BDSM, shower sex... if that is even a thing. What else are you hiding."

I took a sip of my champagne. "I never said I liked BDSM."

"Sure."

"You sound real skeptical."

"That's because I am."

"Don't worry, I won't tie you down and fuck you ten ways to Saturday." I said, swirling my wine around in contentment.

"Is that even a thing?"

I shrugged. "One of my friends used that slang once. I decided to try it out."

She rolls her eyes.