Chapter Six

Updating again because well..... I have completed this book already. I just need to post it. This one is for russiangem she is always commenting as well. I love your comments thank you for taking your time out to read my craziness! 🤗.

Tiana

"Something smells really good in here." I said as I sauntered in to the room. Tristan was standing around the stove and stirring something around in the pot. His gaze ran up my body and then he met my gaze. I was currently half naked at the moment. Dressed in one of his open front shirts, no bra whatsoever so you can just imagine. Erect nipples standing at attention, poking the soft material. The shirt hit me mid thigh so there really wasn't a need for the underwear he gave me. I only put on the fresh pair of panties I had in my handbag. Hopefully he doesn't realize.

"It will be ready in the next five minutes. Hope you eat spaghetti and meatballs." He said washing his hands.

I shrugged.

"You took a long time in the bathroom was everything alright? Hope the shower wasn't giving you any problem."

I slid onto the stool. "No I was just washing my hair... there was alot of cobweb in my hair... I had to wash it you might have to buy a new bottle of body wash... used a lot." God why the hell am I telling him that.

Tristan's lips twitched and he slid a glass of wine towards me. "I don't really drink do you have orange juice or grape soda?" I asked as I looked at the wine in distaste.

"You drank wine last Sunday." He said with a frown. "... I'm not going to do anything weird if you.. knock out after drinking a glass of wine."

"I'm not a lightweight. I can hold my liquor I just don't drink. The only reason why i even drank that wine the other night was because Martha insisted that i did. I also didn't want to come off as a kid by asking for orange juice."

"Alright, then what would you like to drink with your dinner?"
"Some orange juice would be good." I said swinging my legs.

Tristan nods his head.

He removed the lid from the pot and stirred it once more before turning off the stove. "Alright finished. You want salad or something else to go with it. I remember you saying you're on diet wouldn't want to ruin that."

"Its alright. You need help with that?" I asked standing up.

"No we're eating in front of the TV Japanese style... go make yourself comfortable I can take care of this."

"Okay." I said awkwardly. I picked up my glass of orange juice and made my way out into the living room. I placed my cup of orange juice on the table and sat cross legged on the floor. I also grabbed a cushion to cover my.. crotch just in case his gaze landed on something other than my face.

"Well then this is my thank you for.., your help and so on." He said coming into the room with two plates filled with spaghetti and meatball coated in tomato sauce. He placed one in front of me and the other one not so far away he then disappeared for a minute and then he came back with a bottle of red wine and a glass. He sat down on the other side of the coffee table. "Bon appetite." He said before picking up his fork and twirling some spaghetti on the fork.

I reached for my fork, rolled some spaghetti on and took a bite. I moaned at the taste. This tasted heavenly. The taste of onion, scallion, sweet pepper and ginger exploded inside of my mouth. "Jesus this is good. This is really a reward for all of my hard work." I said before taking another fork full in my mouth.