Chapter Thirty-Three

😑 some shit is gonna go down. So if you cant handle the heat, please leave. *opens door*

Lets continue.

Tiana

"We shouldn't!" I stuttered.
Tristan spreads my legs, He wasted no time whatsoever. He immediately pounced on me.

Maybe I was eyeballing him a little too much. "You really shouldn't look at me like that." he said, tracing my harden nipples, in slow lazy strokes.

He pulled on my nipple hard, my toes curled into the couch. That feels so fucking good. Tristan spreads my legs apart.

His big hands teased and caressed my curves, he was obviously enjoying himself. I whimpered. He leans down, sucking the harden flesh in his mouth. I cried out, humping my pussy against him. Tristan slid a hand down my torso, until he found my damp folds.

"Oh...." I gasped as he spread me wide open.

He thrust one of his big fingers inside of me, I sobbed in relief. Tristan wasted no time whatsoever. A second finger joined the first one.

"T..... Tristan."

He leans forward, biting my ears. I grabbed onto his shoulders. His fingers continued thrusting inside of me.

"What is it My little sex kitten?" He rasped.

"F..... Fuck me." I begged.

He chuckles in my ears. "Bossy much?"

He added a third finger and my legs gave way. He wraps his strong muscular arms around me. I cried out as his thumb rubbed against my clitoris.

My walls quivered and I knew. It was going to be over soon.

"Cuming so soon?" He teased.

I shook in his arms and he continued teasing me.  His cock pressed against my stomach and I rubbed myself against it. Tristan hissed.

"Please Tristan."

He ignores me and gave me another finger. He thrust them inside, watching my facial expressions. My control snapped. I grit my teeth and came harder than ever on his finger. My body shook and Tristan grabbed onto my limp body.

"Let's go into the bedroom."

My tongue was completely tied. I couldn't even form a coherent sentence after what he just did to me. He was so manly a..... and big. He lifts me up and started walking.

I shivered. Tristan drops me on the bed, none too gently. I reached for the sheets to cover up, he shook his head. I watched Tristan closed his room doors, he approaches the bed. His eyes trained on me.

"Tell me what is it that you desire?" He asked, crawling between my naked thighs.

He ran his hand up my thighs and I shivered. He spread my folds open again and thrust two fingers inside.. my body quivers, I was still so sensitive but Tristan didn't care. I arched my back. Tristan bits down on my neck.

"Fuck..." I groaned as he rubs my clitoris.

Tristan kissed me hard, and I submitted to him. He eases up, removing his slacks. His leaking cock slapped against his covered stomach. I licked my lips, sitting up I reached forward to remove his shirt.

"Don't." He said, his lips pursed.

I wanted to ask why, but he completely silenced me by kissing me. His hard on pressed down on my wet pussy and I gasped... into his mouth wanting more. The kiss was raw, wet and sloppy he didn't hold back. He gave me all he had showing me who was in charge of the pleasure. Tristan pulled away kissing, licking and biting his way down my sex starved body. His tongue dipped into my navel and my ass lifts off the bed.