Chapter Fifty-Eight

Tiana

Alright first of all I should have known that Tristan was up to no good whatsoever. I shouldn't have trusted him. I stared at the screen. I was horrified. Here I was looking forward to watching a movie with Tristan. Only to find out that it's a scary movie.

I hate Horror movies. I just can't watch them. They always end up giving me nightmares. The floor creak in the movies and I grabbed onto Tristan's arm, squeezing down hard. The door open and there on the other end of the door stood the disturbing looking creature who was haunting the house.

I screamed out the same time the woman in the movie did. Tristan burst out laughing. I got up and fled from the room, the woman's screams followed me straight out the door. I leaned against the wall breathing hard. My heart pounding against my chest.

"Wow, you sure as hell can run." Tristan said, the door swing shut behind him.

I glared at him. "You're such a dick."

"What did I do?" He asked innocently.

"Y..... you took me here to watch a.... a scary as fuck movie and... now I'm going to have nightmares for days because of you!"

His lips quirk into a smile. "Well I did ask you what you wanted to watch and you said you were down for anything."

"You already knew I hated horror! Y... yet you choose horror!"

"I did."

"Tch." He steps closer to me and I continued glaring at him. "You did this as punishment didn't you?" I demanded, in an accusing tone.

Tristan snorts a laugh. "Punishment? What punishment?" He asked, innocently.

I punched him on the pecks. Tristan grabs a hold of my hands. Pulling me close to his body. I took a deep breath. Enjoying the smell of old spices and pine. He leans his forehead against mine and wrapped his arms around my middle.

"We can always watch something else." He said.

"No.. uh you can finish watching, it I'll wait in the car." I replied against his chest. I nuzzled, closer to his warmth.

"Never wanted to watch a movie in the first place so I'll pass."

"That's a waste of money."

"It didn't cost much, in the first place."

"Says the rich guy, to the poor girl." I retorted.

He pressed a chaste kiss to my lips, I tried kissing him back, but he pulled away with a sly grin on his handsome face. God I hate him!

"Seeing as I have lost my interest in that movie. Let's go grab dinner."

My stomach growls at that. He rubs my stomach. I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Time to fatten you up."

"This isn't Hensel and Gretel."

Tristan let's out a full belly laugh. I couldn't help it, I grinned at him. His laugh was contagious. I took a hold of his arm, we strolled down the theatre hallway, in comfortable silence.

Um.... Sorry for this short chapter, I had to cut it in two....